[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

OH MY FREAKING BUDDHA!!!!!!!!! :woot:

i LIKE this pic :pervie:
I love that first photo so much! The next photo is just hilarious 555! The crew member's face is priceless! 555

Thank you for sharing all these photos! Just a note to users who want to quote the long magazine posts, please pick and choose which ones you want to quote instead of just quoting all 25 or 30 photos because it becomes cumbersome and it makes the thread faulty and glitchy.

tinah

sarNie Coma
that looks like the same outfit yaya had on GRGR lol i love the pic. look like shes holding on to him and never wants to let go

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
OOMMMMGGGGGGGGGOSHHHH! Those pictures ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!! Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!! There's no hiding emotions anymore Nadech and Yaya.... We all know now.... AHHHHH!!!!!!!

neena

sarNie Adult
OMG!!! LOVE IT!! they are the best! :woot: can not wait now!!! Kid teung yaya with nadech mak mak mak!! hyped now for TNKK

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
i want my own copy of TNNKK premium, hoping ecdthai would have them

even though it's out of stock in Thai T__________T

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
I love that first photo so much! The next photo is just hilarious 555! The crew member's face is priceless! 555
I couldn't agree any less. Can't stop smiling at the first picture. It got me blushing, everyone thinks I've gone insane :) which I believe i have :).

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for all the photos of Yadech from TNNKK. OMG..they are soooooooooooooo cute!!!! can't wait till the lakorn air and star stage show air. miss them so much!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
We all know which picture is the favorite! FREAKING OOZING ADORABLE!!!!!
Is it airing this weekend???!!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
YES! Thank you for addressing that thai-lakorn-fan-forever and thank you oun for sharing most of the pictures. They're all too cute and too beautiful! How I wish I could track down a copy for myself! Hopefully EthaiCd will carry them soon.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
We all know which picture is the favorite! FREAKING OOZING ADORABLE!!!!!
Is it airing this weekend???!!!
its postpone airing cos Torranee needed editing so it will air the next weekend batch after Peter/Chompoo lakorn

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Thank you so much for sharing all of the amazing photos of our lovely Athit and Nee na ja! Nadech and Yaya has never
failed to amaze me with all of there behind the scene shoot, or any photos of them. Can it get any better then this.
I can't wait any longer for this. Yadech are slowly killing me with all of these cute scene!<3

Thanks thai-lakorn-fan-forver for mentioning that. Yes, like thai-lakorn-fan-forever mention, please just choose the picture
you want to quote on only na ja! Thanks

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@Alice. Awwwww Kob jai tur mak mak na ja! <3 You are so much faster then me. lol...I went crazy
over these photos at Barry.Ya fb, and now I'm here spazzing again about all these Na Rak photos of yadech.