[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you littledummy for sharing your happy moment here . And I laughing right now. But am not suprise at all that your baby sister fell under Nadech charm, even an old lady like me can't resist him .the diffent is I can't slap or hit yaya like she did as I love yaya as well. Lol . Sorry I can't help myself.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Did Nadech wearing a sarong in the second picture. May be it very very hot in Thailand right now. So he have to wear something comfortable .

Thank for the picture Alice

cecilia

Staff member
Thank you littledummy for sharing your happy moment here . And I laughing right now. But am not suprise at all that your baby sister fell under Nadech charm, even an old lady like me can't resist him .the diffent is I can't slap or hit yaya like she did as I love yaya as well. Lol . Sorry I can't help myself.
now i know your gender :p

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
You are mostly welcome :). In fact I've been teaching her how to say Yaya and whenever i show her a picture of Yaya ill ask my baby "who is this" she'll smile and say " Yaya you" which means 'your Yaya' and sometime I'll ask is Yaya pretty, she'll smile and say yes, but when i show her a picture of yadech and ask her which one is Yaya she'll point and say Yaya you and than ask her where is nadech, she'll point and say naly mine. Its cute cause she can't say nadech and already claiming him as her. I don't know how I'll deal with her boy relationship when she grows up (shaking head) but I'll deal with that when she grows up. For the mean time I'll focus on finishing with this school semester and waiting on TNNKK to air. I'm excited :).

wow.... u gals r moving fast - I was away only for 2 days na and you are on pg.145 already. :)

LET'S JUST ENJOY TNNKK TO THE MAX naka! They'll give us alot - bickering, P'ek having other girls, sadness, happiness and sweet sweet love. Although, I am not too much into farming/country side love story (I prefer slap/kiss city stories na) I am sure I will fall in love with the country side and learn to appreciate the farming life. It will depends on how much romance p'jaew and p'mam will let us see from the p'nangs. lol.

@littledummy - it's soooo cute and I might have to borrow from your little 3 yr. old sis.... LOVE it.. "Naly Mine!!!" hehehe

@CC - LOVE the Mark Tawin quote. so true. I wonder what you post na... Is that Mae Kaew "liking" Yaya's photo on IG? Can you PM me? Curious mind here want to know. hehe

@ceci - love that quote too. Big hugs naka.

Let's have fun..... Let's countdown and make this lakorn a fun one to watch and spazz! I hope there'll be lots of interviews, shows and BTS for us to spazz on too na. We sure need it. :)
19 MORE DAYS TO GO KA!!! Woooo Hooo!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
18 days to go!!! Can't wait!! The pictures are killing me... I love the pic where Nadech and Yaya sitting at the back, Nadech is in his singlet, sarong and looks like somebody woke him up from his beauty sleep... the fact that they are sitting together gives me delusions lol... Can't wait to hear Yadech's ost songs for the lakorn too! :D

^ me too Imma and Kenann. Was spazzing when I saw the pic. lol. I somehow LOVE to see Nadech in sarongs.... it's so na ruk ka.
Actually, I didn't think they woke him up from beauty sleep na.... my delusional mind went as far as them cuddling in the back thinking everyone was a sleep and this was their reaction when someone took a pic. Doesn't Yaya look a little sheepish/guilty? hehe

The hard working guy is in HutYai today for SamSung event.

So handsome na.

Pretty Yaya. LOVE the lashes..... she has big round eyes so they look so good on her. It would have drowned mine.

pics: credited as tagged.

harman

18 days to go!!! Can't wait!! The pictures are killing me... I love the pic where Nadech and Yaya sitting at the back, Nadech is in his singlet, sarong and looks like somebody woke him up from his beauty sleep... the fact that they are sitting together gives me delusions lol... Can't wait to hear Yadech's ost songs for the lakorn too! :D
yaya looks like shes trying to hide from the camra lol....

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
And again, Yaya is looking so youthful and lively. I adore the fact that she's one of the 'very few' actresses who doesn't need to cake up 'so' 'much' makeup to look good. Even with slightest touch ups, her features stand out. I wonder what those pictures are for. Thanks kiki and alice for sharing.

Awh! it seems like the cast of TNNKK are very close. Aside from yadech, i really anticipate to see the chemistry between everyone, Arthit and Darunee respective interactions with the Grandma, Toon etc etc. If I can say one thing that I love about No Problem Production, it's that every single one of their lakorns always has awesome memorable chemistry amongst all the characters. Well at least IMO that is. lol

We have just a little over 2 weeks now. Eek! Tun ten mak .... .