[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Seriously, they don't? How can they not... after working with each other on many projects? Let's hope it's not true. :p
I agree, they've worked with each other like 3 times and they don't even have each others Number!? Wowoahah... this is quite unbelievable!

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I agree, they've worked with each other like 3 times and they don't even have each others Number!? Wowoahah... this is quite unbelievable!
They do have each other phone number and I am sure their mothers have each other phone number too.

I remembered Yaya's mom gave Nadech's mom a ride to the Star Stage Show filming. Yaya had to sit in the back. Nadech came in a separate car before them.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
For some reason I find yaya talking so cute when nadech ask her, why did she poke him? and she answer it with such a cute tune in her vioce. my gosh they are both so cute in this bts!

Thanks na ja dertaajaf!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yaya is so cute in that clip. I hope they "air soon" within this summer since ch3 lovessssss to push things back.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
They do have each other phone number and I am sure their mothers have each other phone number too.

I remembered Yaya's mom gave Nadech's mom a ride to the Star Stage Show filming. Yaya had to sit in the back. Nadech came in a separate car before them.
Let hope what I read in spicy is wrong. Because the fans mention Nadech said in his interview that they didn't have each other number.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult

credit as tagged from barry.ya

THIS PICTURE MAKES ME SMILE!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! In his latest interview, there's no doubt YAYA is his type of girl! :dance1: Nadech, just wait till you're both a bit older...THEN pursue her! :woot:

Awww..... he is always holding umbrella for her. It's so sweet na.

I was on vacation for a week and peek in on your posts of photos and news na. Thanks! Now I am just watching vids and their BTS is just so funny. They are so comfortable with each other and they seemed really close. I can't help but feel so giddy about it so yeah, I don't mind if he just says that she is like a sister right now in the interview....the girl type he describe is so Yaya so I am happy.

I read somewhere too that they don't have each other's number... but it doesn't matter. THEIR MOMS DO! lol
Also, they are always "talking" between them all the time.... I am sure they will not be able to survive without talking to each other when they have to film with others. Let's see how much they'll miss each other and maybe sweeter at events for us to spy on. hahahaha

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S COMFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S AIRING THIS MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :numchuck: :dance1: