[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
so sad they finish filming today but also happy as i gona see them on screen soon heheh.i dont what i gona do after TNNKK finish. :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :shrug:

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
so sad they finish filming today but also happy as i gona see them on screen soon heheh.i dont what i gona do after TNNKK finish. :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :shrug:
I was feeling sad since yesterday, just knowing it will be done filming :( but like you say we'll see them on screen soon :). If you don't know what to do after TNNKK finish, we can watch DJA and GRGR all over again if it still doesn't help, pictures of them both is another option and if that isn't any help we can either uhh...let's see we uhh...sorry I ran out of ideas. But don't worry you'll find something to do, i know i will :). Life is such a beauty :).

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
I was feeling sad since yesterday, just knowing it will be done filming :( but like you say we'll see them on screen soon :). If you don't know what to do after TNNKK finish, we can watch DJA and GRGR all over again if it still doesn't help, pictures of them both is another option and if that isn't any help we can either uhh...let's see we uhh...sorry I ran out of ideas. But don't worry you'll find something to do, i know i will :). Life is such a beauty :).
thank you :thanks: i feel better now. like you said life is beautiful :wub: :wub: