[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ i know right! gosh lately there has been so many photos of yadech interacting with kids that i just cant help it but love both of them even more. yadech never fail to impress me at all.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I think I'm going to die of happiness before it even airs. Right now my cheeks hurt from smiling to much from all these wonderful picture of yadech and everyone from TNKK, it's sad to know it will be done filming yet exciting that the lakorn will air soon :). I just want to say once again everyone, thank you, thank you for always making my day even happier whenever I'm on this form. For all your hard work keeping someone like me smiling like an idiot i wrote a short or you would consider mini story about nadech absolutely perfect girl and decided to make it into a small clip. I'm not a professional at making mv but I did try.Once again thank you :). (I got the idea from Nadech red ears, its so cute when they turn red :).)

thanks for sharing your mv! you did great. who sing the song???

shengvang

sarNie Adult
hahaha they are! thanks for that cute photo of yadech. gosh these two are always so adorable together! but i do kind of wish yaya would have had her right hand on nadech thigh. that would have spice it up a little. lol... :heart:

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
hahaha they are! thanks for that cute photo of yadech. gosh these two are always so adorable together! but i do kind of wish yaya would have had her right hand on nadech thigh. that would have spice it up a little. lol... :heart:
:lol2: Such a naughty mind! LOL

another photo:

cr. as tagged, nadech's ig

littledummy

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing your mv! you did great. who sing the song???

I got it from MrsApraPaRis channel, I think her mv is called "Aum and Aff absolutely perfect coulpe" not to sure. When I first heard the song I feel in love with it, it's such a sweet sweet song even if i don't know what he's saying but some of the words I could kind of figure it has to be sweet words :). With my little knowledge of the language I'm not sure if i edit the song right. MrsApraPaRis has the full version. Thank you for viewing my mv :).

shengvang

sarNie Adult
I got it from MrsApraPaRis channel, I think her mv is called "Aum and Aff absolutely perfect coulpe" not to sure. When I first heard the song I feel in love with it, it's such a sweet sweet song even if i don't know what he's saying but some of the words I could kind of figure it has to be sweet words :). With my little knowledge of the language I'm not sure if i edit the song right. MrsApraPaRis has the full version. Thank you for viewing my mv :).
oh i see, lol...ill take a look at it, cause really do like the song. the meaning are really good and it matches them so much!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult

Here's the actual video of that screenshot HBD video to Yayee :)

They're both so cute! Like little kids just singing loudly! Especially when Gubgib runs in, Nadech's reaction was priceless. Hahaha!!!

Naaarukkk aaaah! :spin: