[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for watching and commenting about the MV ka. Something got me curious, you said kids.... are they your children? You watch Yadech vids with your kids? That's sooooo cool naka. :)
Oh I have a big screen pc in my living room so when I watched yr MV they was here as well. My Niece and nephew. Yes they now know yadech too since I bought the concert DVD now they can sing (my hump and ok na ka ) . We are yadech family now but my uncle blame me cause I go crazy of yadech . That why some time I ban from computer. Lucky I got my phone;) ;)

Sary101

sarNie Hatchling
I love all the the love here! NARAK MAK MAK OUR YADECH! OK. Count down P'Mam said almost done filming. EDITING, then Airing in late May? Yeah!!!!!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
His father told him he will meet with his grandmother!

Athit and Nee got their marriage certificate here in this scene and his father got promoted.
OMG, received so many like for this clip on FB (231 likes on Barry.Ya)!! Fans were giving them marriage blessings or just teasing them!!
:coverlaf:
One fan's comment: This comment got the most like.
1st lakorn - Proposed at the hospital and got married in a farm.
2nd lakorn - Proposed in a cave and got married on the beach
3rd lakorn - Got marriage certificate
4th lakorn - Engaged for 7 years and got married in Japan

Paa Jaew talked about love scene! hehe He talked about camera angle and thump kissing!! He also mentioned before a kissing scene, some woman will brush their teeth and others will eat stinky food like papaya salad with fermented fish to avoid being taking advantage of.
Be sure to look at the background to see some of TNKK's scenes.
cr NYHOME2010

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech sang "Glub Ma Bpen Muen Derm Dai Mai"

Nadech sang "รักเธอไปทุกวัน" (Love You More Each Day)
cr lillybkk

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech and his family went to visit a monk who they really respect during his trip to Khon Kaen a couple of weeks ago.

cr as tagged

cr amamamamm1

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid

IG : jackfanchan

IG : a_supachai1

IG : davikah
“Morning ”

IG : yayeeumarin
Picture taken 2 years ago

IG : thetoeng

Bear and two nang ek

cr as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
BTS pictures

ตามด้วยลูกสาว น้องณีผู้น่ารักและเรียบรอยมากมายจ๊ะ ทำไมน่ารักจัง )
(I would like to follow you daughter. Nong Nee is so cute and polite. Why are you so cute?)

cr as tagged

paof

“Promise me...that you will live well.” XiaoFeng
BTS pictures

ตามด้วยลูกสาว น้องณีผู้น่ารักและเรียบรอยมากมายจ๊ะ ทำไมน่ารักจัง )
(I would like to follow you daughter. Nong Nee is so cute and polite. Why are you so cute?)

cr as tagged
So cute miss yadech so much can't Waite until it on air.. Can't wait too watch it.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
Does anyone know who will be releasing the episodes? In case if you haven't heard, it seems that peaches left for good. :cry:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
GG is so funny! You can see Athit and Nong Nee in the background

"A gift from land of the north"

"So sweet"

cr as tagged