[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
man, I could spend my valentine staring desperately at this heavenly creature, wishing he's here to do the exact same thing like he did to that girl

cr. as tagged, pantip

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@dertaajaf Thank you!
I know...I could look at this BEAUTIFUL man all day long!! :cloud9: :heart: I'm so jealous of that girl! Wish Yaya was there instead of her though!

This event is called "Central Summer Beauty Spectacular the Prom Queen." Nadech looks so dashing!

Fans young and old adore him!!!

credit as tagged

Even with a cold sore, he looks so dreamy na.

TBH, the cold sore in the pics is really bothering me too. Feel so sorry for Nadech. His body is exhausted....I saw his voice cracked in some vids after the concert and he got this cold sore a few days later. I wish he can take some time off to rest but he just works everyday. When I saw him all wet for TNNKK shot this weekend, I was truly worried na. I was like - "he is going to get more sick".

I also think it must be really irritated because they keep putting stuff on his lips for events.
How long does it normally take to heal a cold sore?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Even with a cold sore, he looks so dreamy na.

TBH, the cold sore in the pics is really bothering me too. Feel so sorry for Nadech. His body is exhausted....I saw his voice cracked in some vids after the concert and he got this cold sore a few days later. I wish he can take some time off to rest but he just works everyday. When I saw him all wet for TNNKK shot this weekend, I was truly worried na. I was like - "he is going to get more sick".

I also think it must be really irritated because they keep putting stuff on his lips for events.
How long does it normally take to heal a cold sore?
I think it takes about 2 weeks for a cold sore to heal. Nadech was probably stressed out about the concert as well as his other obligations! He does need to rest and take it easy!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Video clip from the event! What a super handsome prom king!! Love his smiles!! :crush: :heart:

credit as tagged

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X99SWxEfHIY
Look at Nadech's face when Yaya start speaking English haha
Awwwww, they are so cuuute!!! My heart is melting especially when they blew the kiss!! :cloud9: *SIGH* Trying to catch the one from Nadech! :heart:

Thanks Jennaloveu!

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
@Alice
Kob jai ja! Happy Valentine's Day to you too!! Khor hai ter mee kwarm sook mak mak chen gun ja! :flowers: