[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't get too shocked watching this clip hahhahahhaha

Thank you KiZ!!! I seriously thought he was cheating with another girl!! OMG, I didn't expect that at all!! Did you see his right leg bend up while hugging the third wheel (3:00)?! LOL Nadech looks mighty handsome and hot!! :crush:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you for all the clips and pictures! Hopefully, we will see Athit and Darunee in lots of gook-gik scenes!! They look very cute together so natural. I'm very excited!! The filming is already more than 50% completed! I can't wait! :dance1: :dance3: :dance2:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Nooo! That guy looks like he's going to hit on nong Nee! P'Athit needs to get his arse over there asap!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I just read on FB that P'Anyama asked that any pictures from her personal FB not be shared publically. Please respect her privacy as well as others pictured.

Even if we have access to pictures, we should make sure by asking permission first.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I just read on FB that P'Anyama asked that any pictures from her personal FB not be shared publically. Please respect her privacy as well as others pictured.

Even if we have access to pictures, we should make sure by asking permission first.
Hi Dal,

Who is Anyama? Is she an official TNNKK photographer? She has all these great pictures. Thanks.

LOL.. I'm loving Gugib's character from that clip, hope she doesn't turn out too rai. I don't remember the nang'rai much from the old version.
Gubgik plays the role of the person who claims Nadech raped her and ends up having to marry him...then she has an affair, gets pregnant and gets chased away when Nadech finds out that she had an affair...
Beau plays as Yaya's friend who also falls for Nadech...so Gubgik is the true n'rai here.

Yaya's makeup is so natural here, oh well, she's naturally gorgeous.
I agree! Yaya still looks so pretty without any makeup...she can make both minimal and heavy makeup work.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
Since Anyama has requested not to post the pics from her FB

I've deleted all the pics from there

Sorry for the inconvenience

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I was wondering,Do any of you guys know where they're filming this lakorn at?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like they are being interviewed because you can be the long microphone in front of them! It's cute how sometimes they look at each other before answering questions.

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
DONT mag new vid (longer version) :wub:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92dTLS2ilzA

He is just sooo dreamy~~~~
YEAH, a longer vid of BTS!! I LIKE!! This is such a great photo shoot!
Double drools for me!! :drools: :drools: He is just so amazing here! Kob jai mak mak na ja for sharing!