[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

somp9

sarNie Adult
Nadech always feed her with a big potatoe chip and it's very funny. did you guy notices when Yaya wipe her mouth, i think she wants to wipe his mouth too but then change mind because it's too much in public.

oh, my god, yaya and nadech on the Dichan cover magazine were beautiful. Can't wait see the inside. where can we buy this magazine?

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Nadech always feed her with a big potatoe chip and it's very funny. did you guy notices when Yaya wipe her mouth, i think she wants to wipe his mouth too but then change mind because it's too much in public.

oh, my god, yaya and nadech on the Dichan cover magazine were beautiful. Can't wait see the inside. where can we buy this magazine?
Kiz posted the rest of the pictures in the magazine section! This is a great photoshoot! Love them!!

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/index.php/topic/54606-nadech-kugimiya-yaya-urassaya/

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
Here are more BTS pictures!

LOL P'Jaew is showing Nadech how woman in the country gives birth!!

Nadech is always fascinated by the BTS work!

Here's goofy Nadech!!!

credit as tagged

Sorry if some of these photos are duplicative of the previous posting!

shengvang

sarNie Adult
@ Katelyn. Omg, p'jaew is so hilarious! Showing nadech how women gave birth and look at nadech's face...Lmao! He Look so concentrated in hat p'jaew is doing! And look at goofy nadech! So funny. Mann I love nadech so much for always bring a smile to my face! He is always doing stuff that makes me laugh all the time! Lol...yaya is so cute! They both are looking amazing together in tnnkk. I so cannot wait to see this!

Thanks for the photos na ja!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Here are more BTS pictures!

credit as tagged

Sorry if some of these photos are duplicative of the previous posting!
This boy is not very slick is he? Lol, or rather he doesn't intend to hide that he just lurves looking at Yaya in every angle, thru camera, in real life, etc...J/K, I know Nadech is very interested in working behind the camera... :cheer: Thanks for the pictures! Love these two.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg, yaya is sooooo gorgeous in the first picture. She us just absolutely beautiful! I like the fact that they did not photoshop her mole on her neck out. Super natural beauty! And khunnnnn Charles. That photo of nadech is so Charles. So damn hot a sexy!

Thanks for sharing ja!

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
Thank you for the photos alice! They are super photogenic! I don't think I ever see any "ugly" photos of them

somp9

sarNie Adult
Nadech like to be a camaraman. is he study film major, right?
The girl in the pink shirt on the bed, is she Yaya?

Yaya & Nadech are beautiful and handsome for the photoshoot.