[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
waheeyyy everyone from the grgr forum is here!! i was seriously missing you guys..
yea P A has like sub managers for everyone... its crazy busy!
yeppp that was the one with yaya...this past summer... i went to watch the first show.. yaya was so good.. but at that time i wasnt so yadech obsessed yet.. hahaha :)
how have you all been?? good? - OHHH MERRY CHRISTMAS guys!
can't wait for TNKK!
Hi Ukepearl and everyone! Yeah, it's great to see the GRGR's Angels here! How is everyone doing? I'm still having GRGR withdrawal but doing a little better because of TNKK. Seeing all the behind-the-scenes photos and videos makes me excited about lakorn again. I'm looking forward to TNKK too but oh boy...it's gonna be a long wait! BTW, wishing everyone Happy Holidays! :xmas: Enjoy and cherish your time with your loved ones. Have a wonderful New Year full of good health, prosperity and happiness!

cikna

sarNie Adult
He's already arrived in England
and his name is not Nadech if he didn't show his dorky pose
i've seen a few pictures of nadech carrying women's purse / handbags. i guess those purses/handbags are his mom's or his manager. i was almost confused... either the boy is just being a gentleman helping the women carry their bags or he simply like women's bags! hahahahaha!!! :coverlaf:

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
lol about the purses!! hahah...he such a tourist with his camera around here neck, where the fanny pack?!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
too cute

cr: TheIQzero
When I was little, I remembered an old magazine where Tuk Duangta had like 20+ dogs! :eyetwitch: I asked mom if it's just a photoshoot or something since I can't read Thai, she said no, it's actually her dogs -- she's an extreme dog lover. :D

Yaya is slightly afraid of dogs or animals? She reminds me of 2NE1's Dara. :lol: So cute when k'Tuk asks Nadech for a kiss. Nadech, I want it, too... :spin:

waheeyyy everyone from the grgr forum is here!! i was seriously missing you guys..
yea P A has like sub managers for everyone... its crazy busy!
yeppp that was the one with yaya...this past summer... i went to watch the first show.. yaya was so good.. but at that time i wasnt so yadech obsessed yet.. hahaha :)
how have you all been?? good? - OHHH MERRY CHRISTMAS guys!
can't wait for TNKK!

Since GRGR ended, I don't know what to do with myself so I am just camping here. hehe. It's going to be a long wait for TNNKK. I hope we'll see more BTS clips to keep us going. What we've seen so far has been just too cute. Yadech have a good time together and I can't help but smile.

Funny that Nadech is in England and I am like missing him. WTH. I am in the US. Why do I feel lonely that he is in UK? Serious Nadech withdrawal....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
its so cute Yaya poking at Nadech. Was it part of a scene or just off screen banter!
i was wondering the same, is it part of the scene, but look like they just playing around, so cute!
yeah when K'Duangta said Nadech is handsome and kiss him and ask for a kiss back from him. he look shy, so cute! haha.
i'm glad he's having fun in England. i miss him too. even though i'm in US. haha.

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
Can we not quote pictures please?! It's like taking forever to load on my phone.

Anyways, I'm loving how Yaya seem to be more and more comfortable with Nadech LOL I don't think her poking at him is part of the scene, it looks like she just messing with him. Just a year back and even during GRGR, she was still a little reserve.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
OMG I remember the orange plants! lol Athit and Nee were walking and they lay under the orange trees together. Cute!