[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I agree. When she was in tonight show for kulab rai Nam she was so proper and shy! She didn't talk much when they ask her questions. But now she has came out of her shell!
Lol, I think then, her Thai wasn't perfect. So it makes her shy. But with Nadech, he teases her and helps her with words, phrases, etc...so I think she's more comfortable.

Plus, I would be shy and nervous too if I was with a bunch of top actors/actress at a talk show. Lol.

TNNKK had a birthday party for Nadech :cloud9:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADECH

ig:beauaf5

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to Nadech na ka! I hope he had a beautiful day with TNNKK crew (esp. with "you know who". hehe). Glad they are together on his 20th birthday.

When does he leave for England? and Yaya to Norway?

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
:hapbday: HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY NADECH! :cheer: I hope your life will be full of beautiful thing and that you stay health and full of joy how you are now! :party:
:D Be chearful, have an happy life and, today, a wonderful Birthday! :bdaycake:

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
I don't know if anyone has seen this. But I thought it was so funny! Nadech is crazy funny! LOL!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA4JV8jOMwQ

He is soooooooo gay. That's why we love him. :lol2:

Katelyn

sarNie Oldmaid
:hapbday:

Happy Birthday Nadech! Wishing you all the best that life has to offer. May your days be filled with love, happiness and laughter. And may you find inspiration and courage to overcome all the obstacles on your journey of life! Enjoy your special day! :party: :bdaycake:

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol those pics of nadech doing that and Yaya doing that is funny. Yaya totally learned it from Nadech. Haha

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
@kitkat, thanks for all your cute gifs. I always love the scenes you pick!!!

lol like DJA except with the added bonus of...TAELOY!!! I bet he's going to be hilarious!