[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

nangfa

sarNie Egg
lol....everytime they were interview together, it reminds me of Joni and Louis...cuz Nadech and Louis does all the talking...lol...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks a lot for pics and clips. YaDech such the cutest perfect couple!!! so adorable!!! Nadech look handsome, Yaya look so cute, like them in this look. can't wait till the lakorn air.

Kizukami

sarNie Adult
yeah Nadech does all the talking, u know what cute is Yaya seems always trying to repeat Nadech's words, since her Thai isn't really fluent, so she pretty much relies on Nadech.

in that vid, she pronounced "Por Ngae Mae Ngorn" wrong, so Nadech corrected her, and then later on other interview vids, when Yaya said "Por Ngae Mae Ngorn", Nadech laughed lol

btw I drop this link here http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A11077040/A11077040.html
this link has all the drop dead gorgeous pics of Yadech that could possibly melt your heart :)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Ah! I can't wait to see this, I want to know what the new scene will be that wasn't in the old version. Yaya and Nadech are too cute!

Thanks for all the pictures and clips.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm also curious since P'Mam doesn't want us to compare this rendition to the old one and says she's bringing out many different aspects to the story. I have good faith in them though. Yadech fever is SOOO high right now :D

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OMG i'm dying~~ These two are so cute!!!! Nadech and Yaya is getting so touchy hehehehehh i liked it!!! craving for more lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yadech is so freaken cute! This pictures really reminds me of Pok/Andrew but in a way definetly it reminds me of Jeed and Fai. The way they always bicker with each other, and when they fell in love they didn't want to leave each other sight. Plus the way they dress in here is similar too. I wouldn't mind if this lakorn change to be like DJA in some ways...that would be awesome!

Yaya has really nice legs, and she's not too skinny, which I think it's a good thing. Aww Nadech laying his head on her, I don't need to say that they're comfortable with eachother anymore because this is their third lakorn. By now I think they have already learn the strength and weakness of one another, and they know exactly how to fix it. That's why when I watch Yadech, they are like professional actor/actress that has been in the industry for many years...so excited to see this. I might be crazy, but I can't possibly be tired of Yadech pairing over and over. Probably it's because my love for them is permanent. Lol.

Thanks everyone for sharing.