[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

cecilia

Staff member
P'Jaew confirmed this himself in today SSBT : Clip starts at 1:37

Credit: Kisskeepintouch​

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I been seeing this title linked to Barry and Yaya for so long now. Glad it's finally confirm... Might I add that this lakorn remind me a lot of DJA. Can't wait... Very excited!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
YAY!!! so happy YADECH will have 2 lakorns together. can't wait to see both lakorns. P'Jaew so funny but cute love him. he adores these 2 kids a lot call them son/daughter too. hehe.

somp9

sarNie Adult
what is the storyline? is it a comedy? is it a remake?
I'm very excited about this new. 2 lakorns for Yadech is very good new. Can't wait to see both of their lakorns.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
another clip of P'Jaew talks more about this lakorn. he sound so excited to be working with his kids again. can't wait to see it. i have faith in him will make YADECH very cute in here like DJA. agree i didn't think TNKK was famous enough to remake either, the time it air i watch it too and it wasn't the best lakorn for me, was annoy by Pok's acting. but i know i will love this version because of YADECH. hehe.

credit to WindLight2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY_t_w8Q5ls

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
The director is so funny^^ Hehe. I didn't like this lakorn (the old version) but I think YADECH will make it better for me! :p Although, I did like Andrew and Pok but the story was not entertaining and dragged for me. Also, Pok role was annoying.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
so excited for this! finally got a confirmation hooray!
YADECH forever!

i actually enjoyed this lakorn, it had cute/romantic scenes for Andrew and Pok. i think it can only get better especially with the awesome couple Yadech!

yes, it does kind of remind me of DJA, but HAHAHA this time Nadech gets bullied by Yaya...

ugh, i didn't like the parts in the middle where she went off to school and he was accused (or really did get drunk and) slept with this other chick...

><

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
so excited for this! finally got a confirmation hooray!
YADECH forever!

i actually enjoyed this lakorn, it had cute/romantic scenes for Andrew and Pok. i think it can only get better especially with the awesome couple Yadech!

yes, it does kind of remind me of DJA, but HAHAHA this time Nadech gets bullied by Yaya...

ugh, i didn't like the parts in the middle where she went off to school and he was accused (or really did get drunk and) slept with this other chick...

><
I agree I didn't like that part, or the part where Pok friend the short hair one came to visit. I didn't want Andrew to like her, but at least they didn't end up together. I'm really hoping they will add more cute scene for Yadech.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
i 'm gonna sound bitter... but i don't like how yadech already has 2 lakorns confirmed, but m-team has still none
my m-team loving heart is bleeding lol

anyway i'm looking forward to this ^.^
i love romantic comedy lakorns, plus they make a cute pair <3

cecilia

Staff member
^Maybe they need to receive more love all form the fans.
Flood their channel with requests on MTEAM.
It's part of demand and supply theory.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I agree I didn't like that part, or the part where Pok friend the short hair one came to visit. I didn't want Andrew to like her, but at least they didn't end up together. I'm really hoping they will add more cute scene for Yadech.
right?? but it was worth watching those for them to finally end up together, plus Pok's friend wasn't evil or anything

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
right?? but it was worth watching those for them to finally end up together, plus Pok's friend wasn't evil or anything
Yeah your right. Lol. If anything it brought Pok and Andrew closer. I can't wait to see the remake and the changes made to it.