[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
More pics :)

cr: Barry.Ya facebook
Yaya is saying "Look, there's our love nest!"

LOL

Nadech suits this so much. I love that they are getting roles their own age. of course, they did fantastic with DJA and GRGR is looking amazing, but it's just fun to see them act their own age! hooray! so excited!

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
can't wait for this lakorn, i'm sooo in love with this couple, haven't been that this since kob/num which is a looong time ago, hope there more lakorn of them lined up, i know ppl will get sick of it but i won't, haven't really watch any lakorn since DJAK

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
On the clip look at 0:48 and you'll notice the camera guy is wearing a Dome/Ploy t-shirt. HAha i found that weird.

Nadech and Yaya are so cute as usual.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya is soooo cute! She really reminds me of Darunee, and Barry reminds me of Athit. My memory of them is coming back...they made the right choice to choose these two and I wouldn't think twice about someone else. lol. I love how Darunee always wine to the grandma and they always hug each other. She's very affectionate with her grandma whom she love so much. I can already see that she is jealous of Athit already, and the part where she is in his room wiping his lip...that's probably the part where she made him leave the home and supposedly slept with that girl. I can't wait to see more of this, Nadech and Yaya are working hard filming both lakorn at the same time...hope they find time to rest. Thanks for sharing na.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
oh please please please don't let Athit get drunk and 'sleep' with that girl! that was so pointless!

anyway, lol so funny the way Nee is like peeking at grandma and Athit from the side of the house, looking all worried that grandma will love Athit more than her. *gasp* cannot wait to see Nee being forced to take care of p'Thit! Yadech have the cutest scenes ever, i am such a blessed fan!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
can't wait to see this lakorn. i'll enjoy this version more than the last one cause i like both Nadech&Yaya.

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
OMg i totally agree i totally hate the main girl in the beginning of the Lakorn. But as the Lakorn goes on her character changes too. So i think it's ok.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm trying to watch the other version but damn so many lakorns to watch at the time.And I need to finished the others lakorn too.Plus, school homework is in the way too_Oh man, so much things to do.I really want to watch the other version where Andrew played in.

tinah

sarNie Coma
clip from the opening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMGyThG27cY&feature=channel_video_title
credit to windlight2010

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
There's wayyy too many good pictures from the Buang Suang, I dont even know where to start. All I can say is they are super touchy and their level of comfort around one another is growing.

Credits to TheBarryYa etc.