[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

boakim123

sarNie Egg
Wat I meant was with all the bashing and hating, and the things that happen on her ig and other ppl's ig about yadech. But nothing much i just hope all the bashing stop and that the directors and ch3 look over it and have Yadech in another lakorn!!
Hmm.. I think popularity has a price to pay.. The more popular u r, there will be this anti things happening. But I think it's not serious or affects me at all, if u look closely, the bashing is only comes from these Few or Small group of ppl!! Yadech receives much love that I dun care abt this anti at all..

Abt ig... Wad I see is it's abt 99% posts that's r positive.. So we shall just ignore these 1% of the bashers.?? Hmm..the more we argue with them, the more attention they will get..lolz

Anyway anyone watch behind the scene? The 10 mins one?? I just keep replaying the part nadech keeps looking at yaya to the the point yaya cant stand anymore.. And go like..'why??whatz.. Or sth lolz!! So cute and natural!! And this is not even rehearsal! The director busy with the lizard haha.. While yadech in their own world!!!!

By the way, anyone tc

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
The clip is 10 minutes long but contained very short cute scenes of Yadech.

At 1:56 I think Nadech called Yaya fatso (I think he tried to get her attention while she was busy knitting) and she kinda looked at him confused.

At 5:23 While Yaya measured Nadech, he asked her what is my chest measurement? LOL.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
The clip is 10 minutes long but contained very short cute scenes of Yadech.

At 1:56 I think Nadech called Yaya fatso (I think he tried to get her attention while she was busy knitting) and she kinda looked at him confused.

At 5:23 While Yaya measured Nadech, he asked her what is my chest measurement? LOL.
lol...that is for sure what he said! He sure do love attention.

Even though there wasn't as much cute scene of Yadech in the clip, I actually am
enjoying everyone who is teasing the producer. I especailly love p'jeaw
teasing. Just put it right in back of the script! lol...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Khon Toon is very pretty today.

The rice field scene is very touching. Nee's hair reminds me of Jeed.

And LOL! P'Way's crying is hilarious. So dramatic.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ergh FInally Nee and Arthit finally understood each other feelings hehe. OMG i'm dying of sweet and pureness here haha :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ahhhhhhhhhh so much sweetness today! I gotta say, it is totally worth waiting for.
*sign* can this get any better then this. Screammmmm!!!! I so cannot wait until tommorow epi.

urghhhhh why does it have to stop right there.... Athit is such a teaser making Nee all sad
about going back to Toon. Nee ja, if Athit is gonna go back to Toon he wouldn't do that 'something'
"something" the night before to you ja! :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ahhhhhhhhhh so much sweetness today! I gotta say, it is totally worth waiting for.
*sign* can this get any better then this. Screammmmm!!!! I so cannot wait until tommorow epi.

urghhhhh why does it have to stop right there.... Athit is such a teaser making Nee all sad
about going back to Toon. Nee ja, if Athit is gonna go back to Toon he wouldn't do that 'something'
"something" the night before to you ja! :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
Haha Sheng I got to say ur comment made me laugh i totally agree with you ja. :) :thumbup: :coverlaf: :thumbsup:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Me too ceda!!!

@ kikichue. Hehehe I feels great screaming in the morning! My family thinks I'm crazy or something. Lol...

Behind the sweet scene! It's sooooo sweet seeing Nadech and Yaya
doing the sweet scene behind. They are both sooooo shy! Screammmmm I love it!!!! I love
everything about it. Especailly when Nadech wai Yaya and started touching the side of her head
for minutes or second... ummm minutes sounds better *blush*. And And Yaya did it to him too. Nadech was on top
of Yaya for sooooo long I'm screaming my lung out!!!!!
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have this on replay.

Credit: Thoranee2012 fb

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Haha it must had been awkward making this scene just waiting for the minutes to go by with them being so close to each other.....hahah lol

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
I've been waiting for this episode for so long...and it did not disappoint! I was giggling throughout.
Yadech makes this episode so hot, LOL. The way they look at each other is so intense, it's easy to forget that this is acting :pervie:
And ever since Athit gave Nee the grass flower, I've been waiting for him to find out that she still keeps it all these years...totally love that scene.

Athit's subtle touches and caresses give me butterflies. It's such a telling sign of how much Athit love and adore her. And he can't seem to get enough of her!

I'm so sad that it's ending tomorrow. I still want to indulge in some more Yadech fluff.
I hope we get more cute scenes in the next episode :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ same here Miss Bouakham. Finally Athit found the grass flower! Lol....Nee tried to refuse it.
To bad Athit is ahead of your game Nee. :coverlaf:

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
^ same here Miss Bouakham. Finally Athit found the grass flower! Lol....Nee tried to refuse it.
To bad Athit is ahead of your game Nee. :coverlaf:
Yes, I love how he tricked her to admit that was the flower he gave her. And from the magazine translation I read, he mentioned he liked Nee ever since he saw P'Ve hugging Nee in the cafe, right? I have to agree that was a turning point for Athit.
Now that he has seen the grass flower, I hope he realizes that anything he gives Nee is a hundred times more precious than anything expensive P'Ve ever gave her :D

Oh my heavens this episode totally brought me out of lurking this thread. Just wow lol
Doesn't Yadech just make you want to spazz like a little fangirl? Yadech is infectious ;)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Yes, I love how he tricked her to admit that was the flower he gave her. And from the magazine translation I read, he mentioned he liked Nee ever since he saw P'Ve hugging Nee in the cafe, right? I have to agree that was a turning point for Athit.
Now that he has seen the grass flower, I hope he realizes that anything he gives Nee is a hundred times more precious than anything expensive P'Ve ever gave her :D
Yes that what he said to her in the lakorn to! He said he really don't know when he started liking
Nee, But all he know is that the day he saw Nee and Ve in the cafe shop he felt uncomfortable/
Jealous. Lol... so that only means he liked her ever since that day!