[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I really like TNNKK for many reasons: I love all the actors/actresses in here and think that everyone did a great job; however, I think the producer should pick someone else to play Toon' character. Beau AF is cute, but her character called for someone who is very pretty and supposedly to be more prettier than Nee.

Despite the lack of romance between Athit and Nee, I still love all the scenes where they long for each other though their eyes and emotions.

Cannot wait for this weekend!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I'm up to the part where Tun is in the picture, and ugh, can't stand her. I hate women like that. I mean, learn some subtlety. She not only just stares at Athit, she's all over him! Poor guy, you can tell he has feelings for Nee, and he knows it, but Nee doesn't. She doesn't even realize her own feelings for him! I thought it was cute that he wrote "Nong Nee's guardian" on that piece of paper. It reminded me of high school girls who write that there Mrs. Whoever they have a crush on LOL I have been watching it without subs though, so I have an idea of what happens down the road. And man, if the man's cousin is straight up telling you that Athit and Nee have feelings for each other, that means you should just give up, ESPECIALLY when you saw for yourself that they care for each other more than either one are willing to admit at the moment, you don't go and make him leave the one place he loves most. She supposedly loves Athit, but she is willing to make him leave his pride and joy, the place he's had all his ups and downs at, his dream job...for her. She's out of her damn mind. I can't stand women like Tun. I get that Athit is an AMAZING man, but if he doesn't love, then move on to someone who does. Why would you want to force someone that doesn't love you to be with you when you know better?

Athit and Nee aren't OFFICIALLY together, but they might as well be. They are SO CUTE! :blush:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
i'm just browsing this lakorn here and there since i already saw the other version already. it's too boring for me to watch the same storyline. i like yaya and everything, but nothing beats my pok's nee and andrew's athit. their version will remain one of my ultimate favorites.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
To be honest TNNKK is not the type of story i love. but the scripts is good in here. even though it's their 3rd lakorn together,but Yadech is very cute and their chemistry is still naturally great together.. hope they'll get to pair up again with new characters/stories. hope next time not a re-make cause for me take out the excitement out of the lakorn, no matter how well the scripts is, cause i saw the old version with Andrew/Pok already. if Yadech didn't play this version i wouldn't have watch it. will be sad after this lakorn end,will miss Yadech so much. sorry but not excited to see their separate lakorns,but will eventually watch it anyways. hope will heard good news about their new lakorn together this year. want to see them pair up again in 2013.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
To be honest TNNKK is not the type of story i love. but the scripts is good in here. even though it's their 3rd lakorn together,but Yadech is very cute and their chemistry is still naturally great together.. hope they'll get to pair up again with new characters/stories. hope next time not a re-make cause for me take out the excitement out of the lakorn, no matter how well the scripts is, cause i saw the old version with Andrew/Pok already. if Yadech didn't play this version i wouldn't have watch it. will be sad after this lakorn end,will miss Yadech so much. sorry but not excited to see their separate lakorns,but will eventually watch it anyways. hope will heard good news about their new lakorn together this year. want to see them pair up again in 2013.
There's a picture up for Yadech's new lakorn, that they will be shooting in Japan, it's just of Yaya though. I'm looking forward to this whole Japanese mafia type storyline...sounds interesting.

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
There's a picture up for Yadech's new lakorn, that they will be shooting in Japan, it's just of Yaya though. I'm looking forward to this whole Japanese mafia type storyline...sounds interesting.
- Omg, really?! How exciting, I can't wait to see those pictures. Thanks for the good news. Hehe :)

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Can you tell me where I can view these pictures? The day Yadech is confirmed for the Yakuza roles will be a glorious day for me :D

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
If u girls want to know about Yakuza pantip has confirm Yaya and says that they wont give false news out so yep. But Ch3 has not confirm yet so all we need to do it wait for Ch3 to tell....becuz they can change it anytime!! But about Teaw I dont know i haven't heard anything about her. but don't have too much hope for yadech reunion, with whats been going on i dont know for sure if Yaya will be in there or not......

ilovelola

sarNie Egg
@kikichue1 what do you mean by "with what's been going on i don't know if Yaya will be in there or not..."
did something happen that makes Yadech not want to be in lakorn together anymore???
:scratchhead2:

If u girls want to know about Yakuza pantip has confirm Yaya and says that they wont give false news out so yep. But Ch3 has not confirm yet so all we need to do it wait for Ch3 to tell....becuz they can change it anytime!! But about Teaw I dont know i haven't heard anything about her. but don't have too much hope for yadech reunion, with whats been going on i dont know for sure if Yaya will be in there or not......

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult

Thanks for the info. Hopefully it's true. I know there's some people that are tired of them but I'm not.

violet

sarNie Egg
@kikichue1 what do you mean by "with what's been going on i don't know if Yaya will be in there or not..."
did something happen that makes Yadech not want to be in lakorn together anymore???
Nothing happened between yadech and I believe yadech have no problem acting with each other. I think what kikichen mentioned was the argument between yadech fans and yadech haters. But I don't think this will affect the cast choice of yakuza cuz the argument mostly start in english forum. Besides, there are more yadech fans. I don't think ch3 will care about those haters who can only complain in English. If I were ch3 staff, I don't even want to read it, waste too much time. lol

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww..so cute that Nadech teach Yaya to knit. yeah hope it's true that Yadech will pair up in RFTD. but won't put my hopes up too high cause don't want to be disappointed. but crossing my fingers will be true. will be so sad if don't get to see their lakorn together in 2013. never bore of this couple. they have such amazing chemistry, not often a couple can be like them. while they are still a hot couple, Ch3 should continue to pair them up. even though there are people who is bore of them pairing up but there is many people who want to see them continue to pair up again too. for people who don't want to see, then just don't watch it and wait to see their separate lakorns instead,no need to argue.period.

somp9

sarNie Adult
I agree with Teedee about Yadech haters. If anyone out there don't like yadech pairing, don't watch. Just watch their separate lakorn with others. We don't have to argue. I hope CH3 will continue to pair them up while they're a hot couple for new generation and for CH3. Can't wait to watch TNNKK tomorrow. The rumor about them pair in Yakuza series, hope it is true and we all can see them in 2013-2014.

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
Need help with posting pictures. Your suggestion is greatly appreciated...

you can use http://imgur.com/
http://tinypic.com/
http://www.postimage.org/ to upload the pics or copy the link of the image and click on the pic button above and paste it there
CR-F3 tv fc

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Wat I meant was with all the bashing and hating, and the things that happen on her ig and other ppl's ig about yadech. But nothing much i just hope all the bashing stop and that the directors and ch3 look over it and have Yadech in another lakorn!!