[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

Meteor

sarNie Egg
Actually, regarding their lakorns, this is my favorite for them. In Duang Jai Akkanee, they were cute, but they had so much drama before they could actually get together. I mean, they were cute in there, both stubborn and passionate. In Game Roy Game Ruk, they were cute in the beginning, but Saichon spent most of his time torturing and hurting Nang Fah, they only got back together at the end. Fah's sister was the most evil, most annoying character in the whole drama. The truth was being kept from both characters. I was not a fan of this lakorn, because Yaya's character was so childish at first, and she was just picking fights with Athit, who was so innocent. But then I grew to like and understand her the same way Athit did. I think everything in this lakorn happened naturally. There was plenty of drama, but there wasn't too much of it. I mean, Athit's Aunt-in-law is annoying for trying to separate Nee and Athit, but obviously it doesn't work, because they have such strong love for one another. I like that Athit's character is so righteous, and always does the right thing, and doesn't compromise on his beliefs. It's a little frustrating that they refuse to admit their feelings for one another, but under their circumstances and people saying things to them, how could they? The servants can't openly encourage their relationship, and the one person that was okay with them together had passed away. I like that the story is more than just about love and drama...but it's about working hard to accomplish your dreams, realizing who will be by your side through the ups and downs. Honestly, for Yaya, she did better in this drama than her first two. I mean, the girl can cry...but I cried EVERY TIME she cried over her grandma's death. She looked so genuine, and it didn't look like she was acting at all. I give her credit for that. She is to me, one of the best crying actresses that I've ever seen. I mean, I cry during sad scenes sometimes, but I RARELY cry over an actor/actress crying. The only actor that makes me cry when I see him cry is Ken...and now Yaya is the only actress that makes me cry with her. Those scenes for her are just amazing. And for people who think that these two DON'T have chemistry, I'm sorry, but open your eyes. Even when it's a bad scene between their characters, you can still see the chemistry...especially their sweet scenes. They're one of those couples that you have to leave the room when they're being lovey-dovey...not because it's annoying or gross, but because you just want them to have time alone together cuz they're just so darn cute! I think by the time it's their next drama, they will just be natural with each other, and the acting won't be hard at all. LOL
I totally agree with every single word that you have said ,this drama is not that dramatic type lakorn,and it is really realistic with good meaning,and it is getting better and better since nong nee realized she was wrong to pick on athit ,some people may think their relation is boring and slow pace,but I adore their relation very much,they grow on each other so naturally,their interaction are so cute ,I love this lakorn,I think it is a good lakorn.

violet

sarNie Egg
Actually, regarding their lakorns, this is my favorite for them. In Duang Jai Akkanee, they were cute, but they had so much drama before they could actually get together. I mean, they were cute in there, both stubborn and passionate. In Game Roy Game Ruk, they were cute in the beginning, but Saichon spent most of his time torturing and hurting Nang Fah, they only got back together at the end. Fah's sister was the most evil, most annoying character in the whole drama. The truth was being kept from both characters.

I was not a fan of this lakorn, because Yaya's character was so childish at first, and she was just picking fights with Athit, who was so innocent. But then I grew to like and understand her the same way Athit did. I think everything in this lakorn happened naturally. There was plenty of drama, but there wasn't too much of it. I mean, Athit's Aunt-in-law is annoying for trying to separate Nee and Athit, but obviously it doesn't work, because they have such strong love for one another. I like that Athit's character is so righteous, and always does the right thing, and doesn't compromise on his beliefs. It's a little frustrating that they refuse to admit their feelings for one another, but under their circumstances and people saying things to them, how could they? The servants can't openly encourage their relationship, and the one person that was okay with them together had passed away. I like that the story is more than just about love and drama...but it's about working hard to accomplish your dreams, realizing who will be by your side through the ups and downs.

Honestly, for Yaya, she did better in this drama than her first two. I mean, the girl can cry...but I cried EVERY TIME she cried over her grandma's death. She looked so genuine, and it didn't look like she was acting at all. I give her credit for that. She is to me, one of the best crying actresses that I've ever seen. I mean, I cry during sad scenes sometimes, but I RARELY cry over an actor/actress crying. The only actor that makes me cry when I see him cry is Ken...and now Yaya is the only actress that makes me cry with her. Those scenes for her are just amazing.

And for people who think that these two DON'T have chemistry, I'm sorry, but open your eyes. Even when it's a bad scene between their characters, you can still see the chemistry...especially their sweet scenes. They're one of those couples that you have to leave the room when they're being lovey-dovey...not because it's annoying or gross, but because you just want them to have time alone together cuz they're just so darn cute!

I think by the time it's their next drama, they will just be natural with each other, and the acting won't be hard at all. LOL
Really impressive comments. Well said. Agree with you except that I love DJA, GRGR and TNNKK equally. ^ ^
Looking forward to last 2 eps.

somp9

sarNie Adult
why some people complain that Yadech don't have chemistry in this lakorn, I think they're wrong. Yadech do have so much spark and chemistry but the story didn't focus on them much. The story is about the farm land and hard working people. If the story is about revenge, slap/kiss, Yadech can pull it off. I do like their 3 lakorns. Hopefully, their next lakorn is better if they will ever get to pair again.

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya's crying is good. She nails all the right facial expression of pain and hurt. BUT, she can improve on producing more tears. Sometimes, I only see one drop of tear while the rest of the 2 minutes is her making pained expression, which is genuine, but not effective when you're supposed to be in tears over a beloved's death. Nadech has the same problem with Grandma's death scene. I don't know WHY they put so much dialogue in that scene for him to say, it takes away the beautiful moment whereas he could have quietly mourned which is more fitting to Athit's character. Less is more, director!

I like their crying best in GRGR. That heart-breaking split on the island still leaves a deep impression on me.

I hope they split for a while. Pairing with other people will only do their acting experience good. And fans, allow them to grow and evolve, please!

Support Yadech, but don't hinder their acting lessons with other actors/actresses. :dance1:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Really impressive comments. Well said. Agree with you except that I love DJA, GRGR and TNNKK equally. ^ ^
Looking forward to last 2 eps.
Thanks. I guess we just like different things LOL But it's okay, as long as we love Yadech.

Yaya's crying is good. She nails all the right facial expression of pain and hurt. BUT, she can improve on producing more tears. Sometimes, I only see one drop of tear while the rest of the 2 minutes is her making pained expression, which is genuine, but not effective when you're supposed to be in tears over a beloved's death. Nadech has the same problem with Grandma's death scene. I don't know WHY they put so much dialogue in that scene for him to say, it takes away the beautiful moment whereas he could have quietly mourned which is more fitting to Athit's character. Less is more, director!

I like their crying best in GRGR. That heart-breaking split on the island still leaves a deep impression on me.

I hope they split for a while. Pairing with other people will only do their acting experience good. And fans, allow them to grow and evolve, please!

Support Yadech, but don't hinder their acting lessons with other actors/actresses. :dance1:
The thing is, I think the way they have been doing lakorns is good for them. They both at least have 2 lakorns each before they start on their 4th lakorn together. I like that directors/producers want them to be together, but at the same time, wedging in the chance for them to act and expand with other actors/actresses. That works out best, because they can take what they learned from their other lakorns and bring it to their new one together, so they have a lot to work off of from each other.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
This is sooooo na rak mak mak jing jing!!!!
Everyone is calling Nadech na rak ahh! And he gets all shy.
lol at Nadech picking his nose!!!!
This just made my day :)

credit:thoranee2012

somp9

sarNie Adult
wow, Nadech knows how to do many things such as cooking, knitting, plays different kind of instruments, singing, dancing and etc... he is very talented. whoever marry him will be so lucky.
I'm suprised that he taught Yaya how to knit. In TNNKK, she knitting too.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
kenann fan, thanks so much for the links! Can't wait to get the official DVDs :))
Yadech was so cute, knitting together^^

Does anyone know if episode 16 will be extended because episode 14 was shortened? Or if there's any plans for an episode 17?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
tnnkk will air on this Saturday as well, so it has ep17 in total.....but ep17 only has 1 hour ^ ^
Thanks, Meteor for the news.

I was wondering too how could they wrap up everything in just one episode. It would be too rush.

The 1 hour of episode 17 probably makes up for episode 14 which aired only 4o minutes due to the Olympic Opening Ceremony.

:dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
I'm Just wondering if anyone has seen this???

T-ser for the last epi......

credits to Idaven16

Hehehe but gah imma loving this a marriage also hehe in all three lakorns they have done involve in marriages hehehe how cute!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They better stuff the last episodes with only sweet scenes. I can't stand any of the other characters any longer. Sri and her stupid father convincing the workers to stop working :yawn: hope they don't spend too much time on that. Can't wait for the beach scene!!!!!!!!!!

piadragon

sarNie Egg
OMG they are soooo cute together off screen, it's legitimate reality without scripts or acting....just pure respect and admiration for one another : ) I notice that Nadech also is very protective of Yaya in their interviews and when they are out at events together, precious!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I always notice too that Nadech is very protective of Yaya during their interview and event together. He talked more than Yaya whenever the media give them interview. I heard that they like to help each other out. Hope they stay like this forever.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Despite the lack of romance in TNNKK, I still love this drama. I believe every koo kwan should take on different roles together & not just straight up drama or comedy. This drama has so much to learn from.