[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Omg, are you guys as excited as I am for this week episode! I can't seem to wait.
I want to see there lovely scene togrther already.

@ Miss Bouakham. I am also counting down as will!!! ekkkkkkkk way to excited for it!!!

By the way, Beautiful mv. Thanks for sharing it na ja!

MoonChild

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn is going uphill now. It's still didn't reach my expectation that I set out for, but well, what to do.

Some people said they don't see or feel Yadech chemistry anymore. I don't know, I still see it. The sparks still there, chemi is still strong, although have to admits that there were some awkward scenes, but it mainly due to how it was acted/filmed, and nothing to do with their lacks of chemistry.

Sometimes I feel that Yadech chemistry r too strong, and they are better off at intense/dramatic love. Their gazes are too strong esp from Nadech. Slow, pure, and innocent love like Athik and Duranee works better for a newer pair. This should have been their first lakorn together, or before GRGR. Oh well, at least it is getting now, and Yadech are still as beautiful as ever together.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Yadech still have strong chemistry toward each other. Look at the way the stare at each other with spark and love. This lakorn getting better each episode.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
did anyone see Diary photo Of Nadech and Yaya with the title called: Ma Cherie in Ethaicd.com?
Me, too. I wanna know What contains in it? Is it full of TNNKK photos or what? Yadech is really popular at eThaiCD, it's everywhere! :woot2:

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Sometimes I feel that Yadech chemistry r too strong, and they are better off at intense/dramatic love. Their gazes are too strong esp from Nadech. Slow, pure, and innocent love like Athik and Duranee works better for a newer pair. This should have been their first lakorn together, or before GRGR. Oh well, at least it is getting now, and Yadech are still as beautiful as ever together.
I do agree with you here! I believe their chemistry is still there. It's just Athit and Duranee Character is 100%
innocent, unlike Charles and Fahlada. And sometimes I do think to myself that TNNKK should have air before
GRGR, but when it come to conclusion it would have still be the same. With or without Chemistry, I think everyone
pretty much knows that Yadech will always have that gaze toward eachother. :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Me, too. I wanna know What contains in it? Is it full of TNNKK photos or what? Yadech is really popular at eThaiCD, it's everywhere! :woot2:
Yup Yadech is very popular @ ethaicd.com. That's where I get all my Yadech collection.
Still thinking if I should get that or not.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh talking about their chemistry makes me miss Fai and Jeed so much. They were fresh and so innocent then. I really don't care what kind of role they take on...whether cute & innocent or hot & sizzling, I'd still watch them simply because I love those two together. Can't wait for the new episodes.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I think their chemistry is still strong. Just them gazing at each other is already giving me butterflies in my stomach. It's funny how I don't like the first half of this lakorn but now I'm starting to love it and with GRRG, I totally loved the first half of that lakorn but hated the other half. I was frustrated with GRGR scenes after they left the island. I hated the fact that they didn't make Nangfa regain all of her memories that she had with Saichon especially with all the stuff they've been through. I just felt so bad for Saichon bc he loved his Nangfa so much. All the memories that they had with each other were too precious to not be remembered.

shengvang

sarNie Adult
^ Could'nt agree more!!! If I can make a wish in GRGR, I would wish that Nangfah would regain her memories
with saichon. It really hurts to see her not remember saichon. But on the bright side she also fell in love
with charles, so I am more them happy. I would scream if she does remember him though. *sign* Ai yah, I miss
GRGR. Just talking about it, makes me want to go back and watch it. I might do a rerun. Kit teurn Saichon gub Nangfah
jing jing!<3

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ehehe its funny how khun Duangta is playing mother of the dude with the mustache because in Sai See Plerng their characters were sleeping together. Its kinda gross now that i think of it.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I thought I was prepared for Arthit's amd Toon' scene today, but I was wrong. My heart ached for Nee when she saw them kissing at the water fall.

Both of them are hurting themselves and each other by pushing the other to be with someone they both don't want to be with.

I understand why some people said this lakorn is slow and boring. It is almost ending and Arthit and Nee haven't even declared their feelings for each other.

I think I am the minority here. TNNKK is different, it is not a typical slap/kiss, revenge, too dramatic, etc. I like its simplicity, innocence, and pure love: love for the family, love for the land, and love for everyone who makes the living there. I especially like the relationship between Arthit and Nee. Their love grows slowly but surely. Since this story takes place at the farm, I will say their love is like a beautiful garden, the more they put into it, the better it will grow.

I already read the ending episode and I have to say I love it!

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, are you guys as excited as I am for this week episode! I can't seem to wait.
I want to see there lovely scene togrther already.

@ Miss Bouakham. I am also counting down as will!!! ekkkkkkkk way to excited for it!!!

By the way, Beautiful mv. Thanks for sharing it na ja!
Thank you :)
I take my words back now! I wish I hadn't seen this episode. I cried so much...whenever Nee starts crying, I start crying too no matter how much I tried to hold back.
And I'm so mad at Athit right now! How could he let Toon kiss him? It's not fair to Nee, she doesn't go around kissing P'Ve :annoyed:
I keep telling myself it's just a lakorn but I can't help feeling like this.
I hate the preview for the next episode. Why is Athit chasing after Toon? Is he actually falling for her?
It's good that I will not be able to watch the next two episodes on it's airing date, it would be good for my weak heart to wait for happier moments from episode 15.
If Athit gives Toon that ring, I am boycotting this lakorn! (okay, maybe not that extreme, but I'm just really frustrated right now!!)

I thought I was prepared for Arthit's amd Toon' scene today, but I was wrong. My heart ached for Nee when she saw them kissing at the water fall.

Both of them are hurting themselves and each other by pushing the other to be with someone they both don't want to be with.

I understand why some people said this lakorn is slow and boring. It is almost ending and Arthit and Nee haven't even declared their feelings for each other.

I think I am the minority here. TNNKK is different, it is not a typical slap/kiss, revenge, too dramatic, etc. I like its simplicity, innocence, and pure love: love for the family, love for the land, and love for everyone who makes the living there. I especially like the relationship between Arthit and Nee. Their love grows slowly but surely. Since this story takes place at the farm, I will say their love is like a beautiful garden, the more they put into it, the better it will grow.

I already read the ending episode and I have to say I love it!
I was really hoping that Thongprasi comes in this episode so we could get rid of Toon ASAP. Sadly, that did not happen. Now we have to waste precious screen time for Toon in episode 14 <_<
I do love your metaphor on Athit and Nee's love. It is definitely growing slowly like a garden (and very painfully in the last two episodes).
Where did you read the ending episode? I need something to lighten this dark gloom I'm in after watching episode 13 :(

shengvang

sarNie Adult
Ai yah.....My heart just brust out like nothing!!!! Today's epi was so hard for me to watch.
I actually skip Athit and Toon scene throughout the whole epi. I can't bare seeing Nee cry:( I just
sometime hope that Nee would stop pushing Athit to Toon.

I love what na Keaw said today to nee. " Khun Nee mai roo jai khun Athit leur wa khun Nee glang tam pen mai roo ka".
(Khun Nee don't now what Athit feeling(heart) is, or are you just fakeing/lying to yourself not to know).

@ Vamilee. I believe what you said! Ahtit and Nee's love for eachother is pure love. I believe TNNKK has love coming everyway.
No matter if it's love from the people,love from the land and ect. like you mention, and that is one reason why
I love TNNKK. It could be slow sometime, but if you really look into it, It really is a good life teaching lakorn.

@ Miss Bouakham. Like you I was hoping thongprasi would show up as will. Because the faster she shows
up the more love scene will get from Athit and Nee. :)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lmfao. The chemistry is definitely still there. Bias or not, Yadech are one of the very few couples who can just stare or hug each other and give off such strong vibes. They have so much chemistry even with just the most simplest acts. I haven't watched today's episode yet but I did take a look at the SC's from FB and I gotta say Yadech do such a great job at conveying their emotions through their eyes. I can feel Nee's sadness when she saw Toon and Arthit kissing and her inner struggles where she's trying to define her feelings for Arthit. Others can beg to differ but for me, their acting comes out so natural. I do agree that Nadech's gazes are a little to strong since this is suppose to be pure, innocent love but it's not totally over exaggerated or anything. It'd be another story if they always gaze at each other but their eyes are completely dead lol.

I guess TNNKK would have been better off as their first lakorn together but the order doesn't necessarily matter. Everything happens for a reason and as long as they're pairing together, I'll cherish all of their works.

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Ah yah! Today epi was just killing me i tell u killing me!! Arthit and Nee were so hurt looking at each other and thinking the other person liked a different person!! When Nee finally cried oh my i just cant help but felt that pain also and when they kept staring at one another talking about marriage and other stuff just kept stabbing me in the heart how they looked at each other with those painful eyes of theirs!! Truly felt the pain, tnnkk is so sweet in parts and so painful in some hich makes me love this lakorn even more cause i can feel all there emotions coming out at me!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Argh! so frustrated with ep13. Nee and Artit won't express their true feelings to eachother and pushes one another to Toon and Way. but more annoyed at Nee cause it's her idea of being matchmaker for p'ek and then got jealous/mad at him and annoyed at p'ek for being too much of a gentleman to Toon when he doesn't love her and thought he's not good enough for n'ek, seem like believe what his Aunt and Way say to him.
i got emotional(cried) the scene n'ek ask p'ek his opinions about getting engaged to Way, and gonna leave,he ran and grab her arm to stop. argh.. thought he gonna tell her his true feelings but noooooo...just frustrated two people love one another but won't tell eachother and pushes eachother to other people,and make wrong assumptions of how eachother really felt about them . supposed to be sad but more frustrated at both of them. so mean of n'ek won't give p'ek a chance to give her a b.d. gift.