[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I've been lazy,lately. I haven't been catching up with either Mark or Kim's events interview. Lol. 

Not a shocker to hear that they both are talking lesser than usual/broke up/ on a break. Lol.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh dang! Should i (as a fan of Kim) be happy about this news of sad about this news?? ARE U KIDDING ME!!! :dance2: :cheer: Kim is now offically SINGGGGGLE!!!! :dance3: man i sound like a very horrible fans :p i mean at da same time i do feel sorry for Jett but life isnt prefect and it suck!!! Everything comes and know how to goes :p

Let me just say this, from now on Kim is free to do wat she want...ahhhh da single life...who wouldnt miss it :yes:

Will now they are in theirs separate ways, wish them their best on everythings they do or does and hope they always keep on smiling :) :D lot of kisses :kiss:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I say, be proud because it's a fact Kim will be happier single, because there's no "mutual love" between Jett and Kim.  I've followed Kim for a long time, and every interview with Jett, she always say, "still studying each other", "same as always, pee-nong" lol I'm not siding with neither side, but love has to be mutual.  If Jett only loves Kim and Kim has no feelings for him, it would be hard to have a one sided relationship.  Jett, please don't be sad. lol I don't want to feel sorry for anyone, because both are capable of being successful on their own! ^_^

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
I heard that Kim won Sudapa Magazine "Most Huggable Girl" 2013 award (which was continuously by Yaya in previous years).. WOW    :bravo:  :clap:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
MarkKim said:
I heard that Kim won Sudapa Magazine "Most Huggable Girl" 2013 award (which was continuously by Yaya in previous years).. WOW    :bravo:  :clap:
Top 10 boy and top 10 girls will be the winner. They will be feature on the magazine cover. Only the IG voting had been closed. The website and vote card still open until Oct. 31st. Because all the winners have tons of fans, it's fairly high profile to be in the top 10. Last year, Aum Pacharapa rank 1st. But Kim was in the top 10.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Okay i have question...it nothing about MK or TRRR lol

I know Kim & Rome are under Sasa Pimpasorn...who else?? I see picture of Sasa with Min Peechaya and Taew...so is these girl one of her as well??? I know it out of da blue but please guve me a little boost :p

And at last... :cheer: WOOHOO CONGRATULATION KIM :cheer: for making in top 10!!! :kiss2:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
It looks like, P'Sasa is taking Taew to commercial shooting and event recently. So she might just took over Taew. But Min is the first time.

SonYukView4ever

MK REUNITED Again on the MORNING NEWS CHANNEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  After whatever how long since TRRR has ended!???! So sad and HAPPY at the same that I'm gonna CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY for missing them so much!!!! :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  BUT HEHEHEHHE I'm so thrilled and happy to see them again!!!!! WOO HOO!!! :rockon:  :bopping:  :wink:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

I have missed MK so dearly and truly much!!! Anybody feels like crying with me for missing MK thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssss MUCH??!!?!? LOL. 5555  :lmao:  :lmao:  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1: 

They look so beautiful and cute together! All dressed up too! I haven't seen the actual clip so I don't know what they're uniting for... this is a picture courtesy to BanMark members on IG. But, I know MK has a CH3 concert coming up in one of the provinces outside of BKK!!! WOO HOO!!! Lets hope MK fans will go stalk them and upload lots of pictures for us international fans who could never get as close to MK as the Thai fans. :cry:  :lmao:

Below picture Cr. Mark's IG, he said, "su su nong" as in "keep fighting, Kim" since Kim's been in the news for bad press lately.  They're so supportive of each other.  Pee-nong thi dee tho kan samuer!!! WoO HOO!!! :graduate:  :yes:  :thumbsup:

SonYukView4ever

Since MK got together for the MORNING NEWS Show, they also bumped into Jirayu, who also came in to promote THONG NEAU KAO...and yes, MK took pictures with him separately. lol

Mark and Jirayu! Oh gosh, both of my boys are HOT, charming and handsome! I get two very handsome actors posing for me. LMAO. :pervie:  :rofl:  :coverlaf:  I just saw Mark and Toomtam last week or so, now I'm seeing Mark and Jirayu!! Lmao!! WOO HOO!! Maybe, soon I'll see Mark, Toomtam and Jirayu at some event or modeling/catwalk shows. LOL.  SUPER DUPER excited and lucky me. LOL. greeeeeed. :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: 

Kim and Jirayu

Mark and Jirayu agin.

cr. ploy, Kim, Jirayu, fanclub's IG ^_^

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
Ninja007 said:
Top 10 boy and top 10 girls will be the winner. They will be feature on the magazine cover. Only the IG voting had been closed. The website and vote card still open until Oct. 31st. Because all the winners have tons of fans, it's fairly high profile to be in the top 10. Last year, Aum Pacharapa rank 1st. But Kim was in the top 10.
Thank you Ninja  :yes:  I didnt know about this as I'm new here (from India), my first lakorn was Raeng Pratana, well I so want Kim to top the list!!

May be you don't know that I'm your HUUUUGE FAN!!! :dance1:  You're my ROCKSTAR!!  :rockon:
I wouldn't be able to watch lakorns that I've watched till date without you!  
Thank you for translating. You made it possible for me!! You're simply the BEST!!  :clap2:
Yo Ninjaaa  :clap:

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
-AyLove- said:
Welcome MarkKim to the thread. :) wow, you're from India. Nice. I love it how there are fans from around the world. Its a beautiful thing. :)
Thank you  :) and sorry for late reply cos I didn't know about this settings and all!
MK are the Best couples and I feel Kim suits anybody, even Nadech, Aum, Alex, Boy.. Anybody looks cute with her

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
Sweet_09 said:
More and More fans are joining us...it doesnt matter when u join us at least we know there are other that thinks like us :)

Welcome MarkKim...welcome to MK world :p and like AyLove say...WOW ur from India :faint: glad tat MK is having fans all around da world??? <--- i could say tat right??? :p
Thank you to you too Miss Sweet  :) And I didn't know abt the settings here, so sorry for late reply.. Good to know that you too are MK's fanatic  :heart:

Falada

sarNie Adult
MarkKim said:
Can anybody teach me how to attach pics in the posts here?? I'm not able to find it where

You copy the picture's url by right clicking on the mouse. Than you click the image tool, than paste the url. :D