[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
YAY! Mark finally updated us. lol  But the caption is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ubberly funny. lmao! XD! Ninja, you should translate. lmao.

IG: mark_prin ต้นรักริมรั้ว::อารมณ์ชีประมานนางร้ายนางอิจฉา แต่ไม่เป็นไร จะเป็นอะไรเจ้ๆก็รัก 55555

That comment probably came from BanMark ... :). They said "He looks like Nang Rai, being jealous. That's ok. Whatever it is, I still love you. Haha"

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
ahahaha. Oh I see. lol I thought Mark made that up as in calling Kim "nang'rai and nang icha" lol 5555 Thanks tho Ninja. He is indeed nang'rai and nang icha looking. He needs to be in an aggressive role soon. Lol :p

I don't know what everyone's thinking but I am literally counting the days down. lol :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just wanted to share this video. Yesterday, was D-Day with Mark. D-Day = Do Good Do together. And I believe after the event (fanclub meeting) his fanclub surprised him. awww. It was so cute. Mark started tearing up when they sang him the song from Margie & Chakrit's lakorn. It was so touching while watching this video. My tears came down right when Mark's started wiping his tears and putting his hat down to cover his eyes. awwwwww......... 

WE LOVE & SUPPORT YOU, MARK!!!!!! :kiss3:  :wub: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=binzBFAtoGc

SonYukView4ever

Omg. Im on my phone and I currently cannot view any videos on here but here I send the BIGGEST LOVE to Mark Prin!!!!! I love him so much!!! So much!!! Hehe lol Im on a family trip. I wont be able to watch him til later!!! Marks a good man!!! Fanclubs love him!!! I'll wipe his tears for him. Lol 555 <3 Mark!!!

SonYukView4ever

Omg. I want to see all clips aylove. Thats how much marks loyal fans in Thailand love him. I could feel his emotions reading ur posts. Im half Mark half of the time. Loool 5555 jkjk but I love Prin sooooooo much!!! Muahs!!!♥♥♥♥♥

Long live The real Thailand superstar!!! PRIN!!! * Dances around.* loool

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Mark looks confuse and lost in the interview. hahaha. Anyway, I'm confuse, so, is TRRR airing after DR or is Margie and Peter's lakorn airing after DR? I read from this one post (lakornentertainment's post) at FB that Margie/Peter's lakorn is airing after DR. So confuse, but oh well, either one of them will air. I'm going to watch them both anyway. Lol. 

SeiRight

sarNie Egg
Maybe he was still so touched at that time and trying to calm down 5555.
I heard the host mentioned DR, because Kim said several times before that TRRR might be airing after DR.
But I guess Mark said it would be delayed since they haven't done with filming yet.
We need your help Ninja007, Daisy :p

In an interview with TVPOOL at the Comfort event, Mark complained about how he had to change his freetime activity from wakeboard to boxing because playing wakeboard made he get tan skin and it might affect on his filming lol.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Lol. Funny, Mark. 

-----------------------------------------

So, I think TRRR will air after Margie/Peter's lakorn because I saw on FB that on Somching's IG (Which is the producer for Margie/Peter's lakorn) he posted that Margie/Peter's lakorn will air after DR because TRRR isn't done yet. 

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww Mark and Kim are so cute! I love this pairing a lot! But I was hoping for them to play in a more dramatic drama. Oh well... maybe next time, but for now this will do! I'm hoping for lots of cute interaction! =)

SonYukView4ever

Awww thx seiright for mentioning me..it made ne feel special! :D

Aylove I found the fanclub n morning news clips ob utube. I watch them already! Mark is forever lively! Love him and I totally understand what hes going thru! He was so speechless that his fanclub hosted that event just to be with him! Banmark and Prinfanclun join hands to be togetjer!!! Im happy to see them all. I actually know a couple banmark and prinfanclub members on Ig. They all are really nice and sweet. They respond to me whenever I ask them a question! Real nice!!♥♥

Mark said something special during the interview before kind of breaking up again like , " the reason he continues to live and be happy is because of the fans." Im happy for Mark because the fanclubs are more than fans but family members who love Mark for who he is and they continue to support him always!♥

As for TRRR I dont have much access to youtube lol so Im not hearing much news but if its delayed it must be due to the team not completing with filming. Lets hope all goes well so we can watch the lakorn soon!! Love Mark, my HERO and pra'ek and Kim na ja!!♥ :D