[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Thanks ja Ninja!!! You are always a life savor when it comes to extremely long texts!!! Im on my phone will thank you later!!! MK are sooo sweet!! Love Kims responses!! I even lol with her!! Mark my man I love you no matter what. Lmbo!!!

As. For teaser...i guess well have to wait a bit longer now...but hey its fine we know mk have lovey dovey scenes packful for us. Lmao!!!

Love u mk!!! Miss u much!♥

SonYukView4ever

Omg. 6 days??? They do seem to be delaying with filming.?? 2 more episodes to film..they could hurry up!!!

But on a happy note Mark is in Paris, the romance city! Kekez

Hope to see at least some shooting and bts soon!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Wow, they're going for 6 days! What are they doing there for? Just touring in France or are they going to shoot an ad??

SonYukView4ever

yea, I read what she wrote and it sounded like she misses everyone including her pra'ek Mark. hahaha She said, they haven't filmed for a while ( a couple weeks) that it felt like they had closed filming. lol I was like, "aww, Kimmy kid tuerng everyone" and so do I. lol :)

I think they're just filming without pra'ek. hahaha :)

Just two more episodes we can hang on and let them finish before we jin them again. lol :)

SonYukView4ever

No pra'ek.? lol Oh no!!! Bai bua mai mee pra'ek. lol 5555 jkjk

I miss Marky boy in here. but I do hope they wrap up soon! I want to watch them now!
<3 MK. :)

SonYukView4ever

YAY! Mark finally updated us. lol  But the caption is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ubberly funny. lmao! XD! Ninja, you should translate. lmao.

IG: mark_prin ต้นรักริมรั้ว

::อารมณ์ชีประมานนางร้ายนางอิจฉา แต่ไม่เป็นไร จะเป็นอะไรเจ้ๆก็รัก 55555

Mark and Sean. lmao! 5555

Yay. Something nice for us. lol :) Maybe a third or perhaps fourth marriage. lol

Who will she choose? :p

Kimmy ja. Narak :)