[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
LOL! GG is crazy in that picture!! Lmao!! God, she's lucky, her thighs are literally wrapped around his hips!! LOL Who the HECK is that lucky?!! Lmao!!! Even Kim and Chalida aren't that LUCKY!! LmAooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! 555+++++

--

I wouldnt mind Mark & GG in a comedy! I'll probably laugh my ass off and fall off the ground! LOL

--

Oh, I get Mark's joke now. lol it's kind of a sly joke though. It's like he's trying to sing the Nobody song but insert the "but" with the Thai budt (card). LOL if that make sense!!!! 

BTW! Aren't they filming today?? No updates!!!!! :rant:  :rant:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thank u thank u thank u thank u ninja007!!! Lot of love!!! :kiss: :kiss:

Awh Kim and Grate interview is so cute :) like to see then anytime sooner hehehehe about Kim and Jett, they might not last long...idk this is wat i feel right now :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha.. Mark is funny. Love him. :D

Anyway, I guess there's no filming today(Thursday) because I see no BTS pictures. Or maybe they are filming but they're not putting pictures up. Well, if that is so, Boo!!!! for them. Hahahah...

Lol! GG and Mark! I love GG! She's so funny. Love all her lakorns. She is always making me LOL all the time! GG sure is lucky. That girl be all over all the pra'ek she acted with. Especially Mark and Nadech. Hahha.. I haven't seen any photos of her all over Pope at all though. ha. If one day, she do become nang'ek, i do hope she get pair up with Mark. Heheh.. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
They were filming night scene.

On the script writer FB, she said she had to start working hard because they are running out of scene to film.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Thank You Ninja for the news. :D I don't know what we, fans here, will do without you. Hahaha.. 

What is the script writer FB? I will like to go "liked" his/her page or be friend with her/him. Ha/.

Hopefully, the script writer adds in sweet scenes of MK! Many of them. HAhaha.. Wow, so that mean TRRR isn't even done with script at all. I hope she/he don't give up on it and throw in random useless scripts. 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Hope everyone on da set da best of luck! Everyone needs it...especailly MK lol :p

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Love the idea of Mark and Gubgib, I think they would make a cute pairing and great comedy lakorn. I want them to pair up too, if Gubgib becomes nang'ek and she should. MK we really need more updates!!! :p

SonYukView4ever

5555 If GG can become nang'ek one day LOOOL I want Nutwara to be nang'ek again 555++ lmao! Because I want a Mark and Nutwara reunion! I don't care whatever else because they look soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute in NRLJ! 555++ Nutwara would def. pull off the sexy and bitchy nang'ek that has Mark chasing after. lmao. 55+++

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Agreed, I want Mint N to come back to being n'ek just for the sake of her and Marks reunion. I loved them so much in NRLJ, but I want a lakorn where there's no other guy in her life because in NRLJ it felt like she only chose Mark because Nadech died. I also want Mint N to have lakorn as n'ek with Nadech too, they had so many lakorns together but never as a couple, so Mint n could be his new n'ek. :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I totally AGREE!!!!!!!  That's how I felt too when I watched NRLJ. The only reason why they got together was because Nadech's character die at the end. I hate lakorn that is like that. 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kimmy posted a pic from last night.

actress life. #holding-light-for-Pra'k #arm-got-tired-after-1-min #now-I-understand-the-light-man #to-make-us-look-good #Another-respectable-work

kimarkluv

sarNie Egg
Thx Ninja! Kim is funny! :lol: The things a nangek go thru to make her praek look good!

Mint N is always the bridesmaid and never the bride....she needs some new men in her life. 55555 I liked her in Red Castle but not so much in RP.

Does Mark have his next project lined up? Someone (sorry, forgot who) mentioned that Kim is in talks but nothing is settled.

SonYukView4ever

kimarkluv said:
Thx Ninja! Kim is funny! :lol: The things a nangek go thru to make her praek look good!

Mint N is always the bridesmaid and never the bride....she needs some new men in her life. 55555 I liked her in Red Castle but not so much in RP.

What is Red Castle??? Lol

Nutwara's best lakorns to me are NRLJ and Game Rak Game Rai!  Nutwara seriously in my HONEST opinion stole that show!  She outshine nang'ek. lol  And Nutwara has the best styles and hairdos in there! She was glowing through out the show which is the only reason why I liked the show. Lmao!!!!

Does Mark have his next project lined up? Someone (sorry, forgot who) mentioned that Kim is in talks but nothing is settled.

Yea, Kim had to cancel Samee I believe otherwise it would have been her and Great.  As for Mark, he mentioned that one was in the planning but nothing has confirmed yet.  I hope for a new nang'ek from him and a new pra'ek from Kim though. <3

-AyLove- said:
^ I totally AGREE!!!!!!!  That's how I felt too when I watched NRLJ. The only reason why they got together was because Nadech's character die at the end. I hate lakorn that is like that. 

55 But yea, KaoHom never loves Nawa though so even if they were married, wouldn't she be miserable? lol I don't know.  I'm glad it ended the way it did. lol I wouldn't know what to do if there was an alternate ending. lol My poor Techit lool he endures so much pain and love for KaoHom. lol 55

--

Yes, Nutwara and Mark strongly needs a reunion.  They have chemistry and sparks. :) hehe
Mark has sparks with many girls and nang'eks too. loool  :loool:

SonYukView4ever

hmmm...so in that picture that Kim posted, she was basically in the car but maybe she wasn't in the scene...just giving spotlight to Mark to make him glow. lol I want to see this scene!! Srsly, cannot wait anymore.  It's summer already! How long have we waited for them? Lol Has it been a year yet??? Or more than half a year? <3 MK!

kimarkluv

sarNie Egg
DaisyDukes* said:
What is Red Castle??? Lol

Nutwara's best lakorns to me are NRLJ and Game Rak Game Rai!  Nutwara seriously in my HONEST opinion stole that show!  She outshine nang'ek. lol  And Nutwara has the best styles and hairdos in there! She was glowing through out the show which is the only reason why I liked the show. Lmao!!!!

Yea, Kim had to cancel Samee I believe otherwise it would have been her and Great.  As for Mark, he mentioned that one was in the planning but nothing has confirmed yet.  I hope for a new nang'ek from him and a new pra'ek from Kim though. <3

55 But yea, KaoHom never loves Nawa though so even if they were married, wouldn't she be miserable? lol I don't know.  I'm glad it ended the way it did. lol I wouldn't know what to do if there was an alternate ending. lol My poor Techit lool he endures so much pain and love for KaoHom. lol 55

--

Yes, Nutwara and Mark strongly needs a reunion.  They have chemistry and sparks. :) hehe
Mark has sparks with many girls and nang'eks too. loool  :loool:

So GG still has a chance to be Mark's nang'ek! 55555 :rockon: I really want to see this pairing one day...just for laughs! :bhehe:

Red Castle - เคหาสน์สีแดง

Mint N starred with Andrew Gregson (sp?). It's a period drama. Andrew's father immediately remarried Mint's mother after his mother died so he resents the mother-daughter. He leaves for school, comes back, and makes her life miserable while falling in love with her.....typical lakorn plot 5555!

SonYukView4ever

lol team GG&Mark Looool 555

Hm, I might try to watch "Red Castle" with Nutwara and Andrew. sounds typical but I like cliche romance series. loool

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
I watched "red castle" and enjoyed it. But it received poor rating and bad criticize, which cost Mint N her Nang'k status and Andrew Gragson to quite being a producer (and entertainment industry as a whole).

Mint N got very bad criticize, especially with her voice. she didn't do well and wasn't herself. At that time, her father got terminal illness and passed away. I feel for her. Too bad, opportunity doesn't come, knocking the door twice.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Haha. <3 Mark! & Kimmy!

To me, I don't think Mint N match playing nang'ek roles. I wasn't really  "into" her while she was playing nang'ek. Actually, I don't like any of her nang'ek's role. I think she's good where she's at right now. Her role in The Gentleman Series is good. I like her role there a lot. I did watched Red Castle but I didn't finish watching it. I stopped in the middle. I got bored of watching it, and I couldn't really stand her acting and voice there. I did tried to finish it but I couldn't. 

I miss Andrew though, ahha. Where is he now? Janie and he need a lakorn together again!!! Miss them!