[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
yay!!! we're back!! shooo Ive been missing this lakorn thread, MK and all. lol :p

the news...eh 555 whatever it is is what it is lol 

SonYukView4ever

yea, not as much news on MK but just news on Mark alone! This past two days, he has been promoting his two new commercials, a Milk product and Oishi!!!!

I guess the theme for the Milk Product is that if you drink it, you can fight the bad guys like a Judo wrestler. lol :p

heheh Peekaboo! lol :p

lol, what a KICK!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ninja kick!!! lol

a salute? 555

love u! <3

credit as tagged

Kimmy on the other hand has been spending time with her family :)

as tagged :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Im happy to see kimmy spending more time with her family. :)

I actually thought mark rumors with vill is done and over. I guess not since they went to chiang mai together with others friend for songkran but whatever, i guess. Haha.

I really want to see more bts videos/pictures!!

SonYukView4ever

interesting...according to the article, Jett went to HongKong with Kim during Songkran but Kim never uploaded a single picture with him because they split up in HK to go with different groups. Just a personal suspicion, I don't think Kim claimed Jett as bf at all.  She still treated him like a distant friend besides a producer.  Jet bought a new car for himself, a European brand. Kim said she did not contribute financially or helped him picked.  Jett chose the car himself.  I sense drama coming..like eventually, they are going to "break up" by the media even when they both never claimed each other.. the media is definitely keep an eye close on them.

------------------------------------

Dear media, 

just pour us MK news and we'll be proud already. lol we're also not interested in their personal life at the moment because even these daras are not interested in their "media" dating news. lol  :bhehe:

SonYukView4ever

Pictures from a previous event MK attended with the two Nok(s)

as tagged

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
oh really, Jett also went with Kimmy and her two managers to Hong Kong. umm.. if so, i wonder why there wasn't a picture of them together but I guess, since they both split up that's probably why there weren't any picture of them together. I'm neutral about their relationship. I don't really care if they're dating or not, just as long she's happy. :)

Kimmy at her event today,4/24/13.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d5BK_Sh-Vzw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUJ9jXiWucc

I like her make up.

Cr: As Tagged

Kimmy with Peter & Janie. Where are you, Mark??!!!!! Ha.

Cr: As Tagged

Mark @ Oishi event
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZhD26d0tpo

SonYukView4ever

I don't really care who she dates either but to constantly throw news at her and tag Jett's name in it will eventually mislead people don't you think? lol Not that it matters, I know Kim is capable of handling the news herself.

Anyways, Kim looks beautiful at that event! I like her make up! I saw a clip earlier, it was cute!!

Mark, your signature song and your voice is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful! lol :p So forever genuine and soothing!!!  :bopping:  :bopping:  :bopping:

SonYukView4ever

This is such genius! Mark's BanMarkPantip fanclub made this super amazing poster board of Mark in his Iron Man suit!! They're all obsessed with him and Iron Mark. lol!! Gotta share this coolness and neatness!!! HUGE poster too! :)

credit as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
my heart melt reallyyyy when i saw this pics they are more than lovers reallyy reaallyy you can feel the love in the air stronglyy :weee:  it's like they getting married for real awww

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Yay!!! More pictures updated. I totally forgot today is Thursday there well, it's Thursday night now there but whatever. Haha. I forgot that they're filming. Thanks for the pictures. Aww.. These photos make my morning. :) They both look GREAT in Thai wedding clothes! Now off to go do some research for my research paper. :( 

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOOHOO!!! UPDATE, UPDATE, UP--DATE! :dance3: :dance2: :cheer: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
MK update, just made my day...such a wonderful timing for me to log in hehehehe

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm sure the wedding scene will be funny and fun to watch. ^^ So excited to see bts clips!!!!

Cr: As Tagged & Jettmaker's IG

LOVE on air! Heheh... Joking.

Cr: TheKimmyClub's FB