[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Update on Mark :)

All credit goes to NewPlus! :thumbsup: All the Best for a Successful Man! :clap: :clap:

Hehe Hotties. :heart:

Mark seems to be holding two different awards through out some pictures. He could've won two trophs. lol :thumbsup: :coverlaf:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Mark and Aum, I can see some resemblance. Mark is so cute and i think his haircut is fine. it's not that short. Congrats to them all.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks Meadow for da wonderful pics of MarKim...da little kid is so cute! Now I want to see MarKim in a slap-kiss drama where at da end they have a kid lol

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
I don't know if this is just me, but whenever I see mark, i see mike. Mark is starting to look like Mike now.
But it seems like everyone dislikes Mike soo much, which I dont really understand. I mean, cmon, Mike
will make a good vampire. ;)

--Oiii, I'm off topic! What is the story about again? I already tried going a few pages back to look for it,
but couldn't really find the main source of it.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
people dislike Mike cuz Mike is girly, his plucked eyebrows are bothering LOL I do like Mike but his eyebrows are so distracting in Rak Boom

wait, since u since Mark looks like Mike, u mean Mark starts to look like a vampire not what? lol

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
MK with Kim's manager :) Mark is one beautiful man that loves to make goofy faces Lol
Cr. Sasa's IG

They look so different here! Kim looks completely Caucasian; Mark reminds me of Bruno Mars! LOL!