[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Can you tell me how many people in here that don't like Mint and said the rude stuff about her. Actualy I ' m quiet like Mint also. About what you talk about Kim and Mark, I don't think that it's rude , it just annoying that you bring the same stuff all over again. By the way you have the right to talk about what you think.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Well that "die hard" obsessive fan was here before and bashed on Kim first, so that offended us MK fans because this is an MK thread.

It's not our fault, MK fans never go to the Nuer Mek 2 thread and bash on mint c like that. that obsessive "mteam" fan came here twice and started bashing on kim for no reason. did you ever see an MK fan go to the mteam thread and do that?! NO.

I'm tired of Mteam fans sneaking up in here and spying on what MK is up to next. If you don't like them together, then why do you even bother to come in this thread??

Anyways, stop being jealous that mark and kim are paired up again and again! it's not our fault that they bring in the high ratings for ch. 3.

CONTROL YOUR JEALOUSY AND GROW UP.
Ja. I really like P'Mark and P'Kim which is why I'm here. But also I couldn't help but notice you say "Mteam fans". Ja well do ALL mteam fans do that? No ka. To be honest, some of us are quiet (so are Markim fans). I love them and I love Mteam ka. I say we shouldn't bring up any other daras that has nothing to do with the daras in this thread. My mom has always told me, "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all." I'm trying to follow that example now. I suggest that for some of you too. Don't get me wrong. I love all three. If you want some of us mteamers (who are jealous of Markim) to grow up, I suggest you do that too ka. Kor tode ka. If you are really mature enough then you shouldn't be too bothered by some anti-fans. I'm speaking to the anti-fans that are mteam fans also. Same as myself. I understand your feeling of being annoyed of the anti's for all of us are but that doesn't mean we should bring up other daras. I do not speak from feelings. I speak from truth. We all have different opinions. I respect that. If you are going to dislike that other person then yah pai son jai. If you don't like them then don't care about them. You can bash on me all you want. I admit, it will be hurtful to me if you do but I will not use my feelings to my words. Like I just mentioned. If you don't like, don't care.
It may seem as if I am taking sides, but no. When I am in a position like this, I never take sides. I'm just voicing the truth. I'm sick of people bashing on each other. I don't want it to be like forums that attack each other just because a small opinion. Please think whatever you want to think ka, but I know what myself is saying. Don't get me wrong please. I am a MarKim fan and an MTeamer.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
They are actor and actress. They are not married. Actually, I cannot recall any Koo-Kwan end up being a real married couple at all. Kob&Num. Anne&Kane. Mam&Tang. Kade&Noom. Willy&Mew. Not one. No matter how much they fan cheer for them.

I don't care who they date period. It's their personal decision. Why do they need approval from fans? You are not their parents. Not even their friend. As long as they are happy, I'm happy with them.

Kim chooses to be with Khun Jet. I'm happy for her. Khun Jet is a very successful young man, being the youngest producer and produce all this good lakorn. He comes from a good family. And he has good personality.

Mark and Kim are perfectly good friend and good pair in lakorn. But nobody in here want them to be stuck together forever.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Wow, some threads have gotten so out of hands because some fans are being irrelevant and delusional. If fans want to STOP carrying on this fan war, they should stop comparing Kim and Mint or MK to Mteam. It doesnt help making anything better! Learn to love each team differently PLEASE! Overall, they're both Mark's costars. If you love Mark too then at least respect them both. Coodles.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Love the pictures!!!!!!!!!
Ann and Kim are so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
My AnnKim are the best!!!!!!!!!
Love them forever!!!!!!!!!

saudiex

sarNie Egg
Well that "die hard" obsessive fan was here before and bashed on Kim first, so that offended us MK fans because this is an MK thread.

It's not our fault, MK fans never go to the Nuer Mek 2 thread and bash on mint c like that. that obsessive "mteam" fan came here twice and started bashing on kim for no reason. did you ever see an MK fan go to the mteam thread and do that?! NO. MK fans are so much more respectful and have way more class.

I'm tired of Mteam fans sneaking up in here and spying on what MK is up to next. If you don't like them together, then why do you even bother to come in this thread??

Anyways, stop being jealous that mark and kim are paired up again and again! it's not our fault that they bring in the high ratings for ch. 3.

CONTROL YOUR JEALOUSY AND GROW UP.
Oh,I agree with you.I don't want to see mintc's name anymore in this thread.

I don't like mintc and her fans.

And I hope my Mark will not work with this woman again.

Don't be jealous.Markim do great job and the high rating said it for itself, right? PCKK is hot in Thailand !!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Oh,I agree with you.I don't want to see mintc's name anymore in this thread.

I don't like mintc and her fans.

And I hope my Mark will not work with this woman again.

Don't be jealous.Markim do great job and the high rating said it for itself, right? PCKK is hot in Thailand !!!
TF.....Damn your kinda mean to say you hate fan mteam fans...U don't see us going around on markim fan page saying there ugly couple and they such...we are just saying the truth that they have there own minds and relationship..........I am saying though i am a mteam fan doesn't mean i don't like my kimberly to...and i don't care who she acts with.....but just defending the fans and the actresses since we don't even know them and why hate.....i know people have there favorites, Just like how people hate Mint Natwara cause she suchs or play the nong rai doesn't mean she's that mean in real life?

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Please stop the fanwar already and respect other actresses too.

I feel bad for Kim and Mint C. They are best friends, and you guys seem to make it as if they were fighting for Mark. Like I said before no one belong to anyone.

Stick to the fact. Kim has a boyfriend, and please don't bring Kim into Mark's relationship. They are not dating.
If Mark and Mint C are dating, then I wish them the best.

Please don't confuse fiction couple and real life couple.

I am happy that Mint C get to pair up with Mark again, and I hope that her lakorn with him is doing well too.

I love my Kimmy, and I want her to pair up with other actors as well.

These two actresses deserve and chance to show us their acting skills. Please respect them.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
kind of off-topic. P'Anne interviewed about PCKK. She is happy that PCKK got a passing grade from fan.
[YouTube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=npBfi3YSyIU[/YouTube]

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Yes I totally with you Usfrance
There are 3 things that I don't really understand until now
1 the two face person , they change what they said all the times, they like to report the stuff and make it worst than the thing really is.
2 when they have nothing nice to say, they need to cover their mouth sometimes since they make the other unhappy ,why they like to bring the problem. They can praise their favourite without put down someone else.
3 I don't get why there are the person who hate this actor or that actor that much what they did to them.

saudiex

sarNie Egg
Why can't I say I hate Mteam fans? Mteam fans always annoy me in this thread.You have your thread.Pls don't annoy Markim fans and our thread again.

Frankly speaking,we don't care about your thread and never go to your thread. I have no interest in Neua Mek 2 and I won't watch it.

But I guess Mteam fans really care about our thread.

So obviously we won because we have confidence in Markim and their chemistry.And you lack the confidence and live with the envy.Really sad!

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Peace.

AK club just posted more Dara Cartoon pic. The caption is funny.

P'Oan was funny. She said today Anne dressed so youthful. Perfect for kid event. Then she said the fans want to see more of PCKK. It's too short. She whispered that the truth is that she needs more money.. Haha

Oan talked about the motorcycle scene(when she sat face toward Kim). It got a difficult seating position Anne said you were the one who decided that post :)

When Kim got there, it got even funnier. They were joking with each other

Kim complained that she got here and see P'Anne's dressed, she was stunned. P'Anne dressed so young, like a teenage. She got change her dress and redo her hair to match P'Anne. She added bow to her hair.
Then, Oan said luckily, you didn't add buns to your hair. :)

The 2 of them were joking with each other non-stop.

Then, the cartoon artist, Woody, got back to the stage to draw a funny picture of Anne and Kim. He began with Anne. He said Anne got thin lip and beautiful nose. Everything looks perfect. It's difficult to bring out funny feature. he said he will leave something to for Anne to finish. What do you want to draw.

P'Anne said mouth.

Oan asked both of them how many out of 10, you you give yourself.

Anne said 4. Kim said 3

After Anne finished drawing her mouth, Oan said "now i understand why you gave yourself 4 point" :)

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
I like mteam...n I like Kimberly. ..y I can't come here....y there a need to "hate"?? I don't say I hate markim and I'm not a fan. If u continue to say u hate them..y can't a fan defend it? I'm confident n mteam....doesn't bother me...I'm a kiMint fan more than "claim" a guy..girls over bro...no need to hate some1 u dont even really know..... u wouldn't like if some 1 say they hate markim...so y u feel the need to say u hate mteam n the fan...I disagree with u and I don't hate markim r u as as a fan...and yes markim was mention n a mteam forum... that bside the point... this hate cuz u have diff. Taste is crazy! Sorry ot....the "hate" just get to me..I will keep it mk from now...kiMint is better than any guy/couple lakorn war -.-