[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I have nothing against Markim but i really won't ever get use to them at all cause i think my heart truly belong to Mteam, so please hater why hate on her. Its just how the people make her act blame them not the actress DAMN.. nothing but its not that i hate kim i love her very much, but she's my third favorite cause its 1.Mint C. 2.Yaya. 3. kimberly...BUt idk about them pairing up cause marks always saying work comes first and yeah of course he's lonely but he's always saying Mint C is always there to support him with the rest of the crew if want to see the video then ask me na ja...I have nothing against Kim but yeah you guys really think she's gonna break up with her boyfriend Jet just to be with Mark?...

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
i like mint c too but this thread for mark and kim lakorn. so dont bring her named in here and compare to kim. they are two different people. and whatever mark like it up to him and chose. kim already has a boyfriend and whatever she choose to brake up with him or not in the future it her chose. and for mint c it her chose too whatever she want to be with it up to her. but for lakorn they all cute together and it up to ch3 to pair them up. every time im on a thread for mk lakorn, someone always bringing up mint c. and bashing on kim. for the older post i see before, how they cant see markim as couple cuz they act as sibling in 4hhkk but mint c also his sibling in td. i dont get it. you guys can get over mint c as his sister and not kim. it their role it not they are real sibling. just get over it already. ugh

sorry guys if this dont make sense im just typing whatever comes out of my mind lol

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i like both actresses and I don't bash on either...i see it goes both ways....I have my preference and mention it and it's done....mint is also brought up with non-fan as well, so maybe that should be stop and not just target a "die hard fan" for bringing it up.

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
I feel sad that there're conflict between MarKim's fans and Mteam fans. Why don't you guys just love MarKim and Mteam? Both couple are good.Just let's make peace. This is only fiction couple in lakorn not real life couple.

As long as MarKim and Mteam deliver good quality lakorns, I am satisfy. Me I am looking for acting skills in an actor or actress. Don't take things so seriously.

Kim doesn't belong to Mark and Mark doesn't belong to Kim. They are not dating. I heard that Kim has a boyfriend. So why make a big deal about this situation.

If Mark is dated Mint that is just fine with me. Kim has nothing to do with Mark relationship.

Why I love Tam and Cha em characters is because MarKim's acting skills are very good in PCKK.

Remember this is only fiction couple not real life couple.

Kim and Mint are best friend too so please stop hating on both actresses, and give them a chance to show us that they deserve to be a good actress.

Even though Kim is my favorite among the the newbies, I still like Mint, Yaya, and Margie.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
I never think that Kim will break up with Jett and go for Mark. Actualy I ' m a Kim's fan and I don't care that much about who she pairs up, I just want that she has more lakorns line up for me to looking forward. I will see all her lakorn anyway. I don't know why you contine to complain about Mark and Kim pair up even you continue to complain nothing will change anyway, they will be here together. About Mteam they might be the best couple for you but they might not be the best couple for everyone. And Mark and Kim , they might the worst couple in your eyes but there are the other people who enjoy to see them together. Actually at the beginning, we rarely talk or don't talk about Mint at all. There is a Mteam's fan who start it first. And now I think that the people in here, they try to not talk about Mint already. I think that the best thing that you need to do now just wish for your Mteam pair up in another lakorn soon. You don't need to come here and express the same stuff all and over again, you express only one time what you think ,it 's enough for me to know about your opinion about the couple already.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I feel sad that there're conflict between MarKim's fans and Mteam fans. Why don't you guys just love MarKim and Mteam? Both couple are good.Just let's make peace. This is only fiction couple in lakorn not real life couple.

As long as MarKim and Mteam deliver good quality lakorns, I am satisfy. Me I am looking for acting skills in an actor or actress. Don't take things so seriously.

Kim doesn't belong to Mark and Mark doesn't belong to Kim. They are not dating. I heard that Kim has a boyfriend. So why make a big deal about this situation.

If Mark is dated Mint that is just fine withV me. Kim has nothing to do with Mark relationship.

Why I love Tam and Cha em characters is because MarKim's acting skills are very good in PCKK.

Remember this is only fiction couple not real life couple.

Kim and Mint are best friend too so please stop hating on both actresses, and give them a chance to show us that they deserve to be a good actress.

Even though Kim is my favorite among the the newbies, I still like Mint, Yaya, and Margie.
Agree ja :)

See, all of these people are all good friends and they all get along well with one another, it's just the fans who can't seem to get along with each other.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Yes right i don't mind Mark being with Kim nor Mark being with Mint but sometime people just have to say whats the truth that Mark and Kim won't date because Kim has a boyfriend and has no feeling for Mark and, for Mint, Mint might just want to be close to her brother (sibling) Mark and maybe both might find a way to love..Or Kim and Mark might fine a way to love. Sometime we have to defend our actresses, It's not like Kim and Mark will be in zoo many lakorns together nor with mint right? Mark might be with some one like Ploy, toey, aft, anne, janie, and all the other older actresses or young ones like Mint ja. I love mint as my fav newbie but i love the others to.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
All I know is.. I still got PCKK fever, I love Khun Tam and Aem <3
Gosh, newbies nowadays, seems like everyone say they belong to a certain person.
Anyways MK shipper forever <3
<3 Keep Peace naka, everyone likes something else

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
You seem to be a die hard obsessive fan of MTeam. Pretty scary.

And can we keep drama out of this thread???

Ok that was kinda rude to say die hard obsessive, I am just doing what i want to. I am saying the truth, Kim has a boyfriend and yeah, Of course i love my mteam but its not like i hate Markim i love them but I'm not really like use to them, her characters she been doing is so different. I liked her character she played as Nam and Aew.... her character as chaaim is so annoying and funny, and her new character in Raeng pradtana is so aggressive. But yeah i have nothing against Kim and Mark being together i am just saying the truth!!!!!

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Actually, I think it was nice she's taking on two different roles, that way, she can actually act.
:dance2:

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I never think that Kim will break up with Jett and go for Mark. Actualy I ' m a Kim's fan and I don't care that much about who she pairs up, I just want that she has more lakorns line up for me to looking forward. I will see all her lakorn anyway. I don't know why you contine to complain about Mark and Kim pair up even you continue to complain nothing will change anyway, they will be here together. About Mteam they might be the best couple for you but they might not be the best couple for everyone. And Mark and Kim , they might the worst couple in your eyes but there are the other people who enjoy to see them together. Actually at the beginning, we rarely talk or don't talk about Mint at all. There is a Mteam's fan who start it first. And now I think that the people in here, they try to not talk about Mint already. I think that the best thing that you need to do now just wish for you Mteam pair up in another lakorn soon. You don't need to come here and express the same stuff all and over again, you express only one time what you think ,it 's enough for me to know about your opinion about the couple.
Thats not what i am talking about.. I am saying the truth people.... I have NOTHING against Kimberly.... I love her i said she was my 3rd... I love her of course i am fine with her with Mark there cute...... But i just don't like the fact that some people don't like Mint C... well its ok... And why would she break up with Jet....I pretty sure they love each other mak mak ka...same don't care who mark or mint or kim pair with i am just defending the actresses..................

i like mint c too but this thread for mark and kim lakorn. so dont bring her named in here and compare to kim. they are two different people. and whatever mark like it up to him and chose. kim already has a boyfriend and whatever she choose to brake up with him or not in the future it her chose. and for mint c it her chose too whatever she want to be with it up to her. but for lakorn they all cute together and it up to ch3 to pair them up. every time im on a thread for mk lakorn, someone always bringing up mint c. and bashing on kim. for the older post i see before, how they cant see markim as couple cuz they act as sibling in 4hhkk but mint c also his sibling in td. i dont get it. you guys can get over mint c as his sister and not kim. it their role it not they are real sibling. just get over it already. ugh
5555555 when you bring up TD both Mark and Mint siblings i'm over it already cause yeah.. I wan sent comparing mint with kim.. People how many times do i have to say I'm am just saying the TRUTH... Kim is dating Jet and let it be. I love love kim she's lovely and beautiful....Mint she's also lovely and beautiful..I love both of them. I was pretty mad finding out mint and mark were siblings in TD but they were a really cute sibling role...Hehehehe and so was Kim and Mark in 4HJHKK.. BUT I TOLD YOU GUYS ALREADY THAT I AM JUST GETTING USE TO MARKIM just like how i am getting use to Jalida (James Ma and Mint Chalida).

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Actually, I think it was nice she's taking on two different roles, that way, she can actually act.
:dance2:
555555 same i didn't watch PYCCK cause don't feel like it but i really cant wait for Raeng Pradtana i think she looks cute with Nadech cause Nadech really suits her.
I love her character on Raeng Pradtana already in the teaser there cute.....

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Well that "die hard" obsessive fan was here before and bashed on Kim first, so that offended us MK fans because this is an MK thread.

It's not our fault, MK fans never go to the Nuer Mek 2 thread and bash on mint c like that. that obsessive "mteam" fan came here twice and started bashing on kim for no reason. did you ever see an MK fan go to the mteam thread and do that?! NO. MK fans are so much more respectful and have way more class.

I'm tired of Mteam fans sneaking up in here and spying on what MK is up to next. If you don't like them together, then why do you even bother to come in this thread??

Anyways, stop being jealous that mark and kim are paired up again and again! it's not our fault that they bring in the high ratings for ch. 3.

CONTROL YOUR JEALOUSY AND GROW UP.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Actually I 'm happy that Kim is taking the new roles. And I hope that she will act with many more actors in the futur with the differents storyline and differents roles.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
what i didn't blast Mint i was just saying why so some people hate her i mean what did she ever do to you guys....I like kim to you act like i hate her to death...I love her with Mark there so so so so so so cute.... 555555...So you can blame that on that person your talking about who said stuff about kim. I didn;t say any rid stuff about kim so far i love her why would i do that...I was just saying why hate mint when she didn't do anything wrong to those people who hate her. Its just like how people hate justin bieber and not know who he is? Right... I am not Jealous cause i know truly that i so love my Markim and JUST GETTING USE... what point of just getting use don't you get.... (I am just saying na ka)... I was crazy about there first drama together 3 golden man i was crazy to watch there parts and i loved it.... I didn't like how people were making fun of her of how fat she was in the comments i defend my kim. So please stop saying that i need to control my jealousy ok cause i love Mark and Kim to and i am dying to watch this lakorn to.