[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Here let me explain. There were three separate threads for this lakorn. I merged two together and soon found out there was another one floating around. On all three threads, the labeling of production and spelling was completely different. Thon Ruk Reum Riew/Ton Rak Rim Rua/Thon Rak Reurm Raew or some kind of combo, can't remember exactly. Production team was labeled differently as well, that is why I asked because I couldn't remember. Once you merge the thread together, the first thread is dominant. I only changed the spelling of the lakorn title and earlier I asked which Maker. So I didn't get a chance to fix that yet. And I didn't know tags remain the same and adds if it gets merged. Yes there is a guideline on how to label lakorn thread, so start following it ASAP when creating topic. Double check if there's already a thread and go to Unconfirmed section and make a post a there and I or other Mod can move the topic back, I check there daily (that is if I am on) lol less work for me to do =D

It is double standard to bring up Yadech.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
I think the channel is going to promote these two, just like Yadech. Okay, no complaints hahah I'll watch the lakorn, for sure lol

@fun

yes, Mint Chalida is still and forever will be Mark's real koo kwan :) He also will have a reunion with her too :) but it's not confirmed yet, and we don't know which lakorn yet since they didn't announce anything yet. All I know was he have 4 lakorns being offered to him after PCKK & Nuer Mek 2 finished, and he will have reunions with his two nang'eks from Nuer Mek 2 and PCKK again, AND one is with this company again, one is with P'Nok Chatchai again, one is with P'Nok Jariya's (P'Johnny's wife) company "Maker J", and I think he already confirmed to be in Sai See Plerng as a supporting character, but don't know who he will be playing with yet.

fun

Expired Sarnie
sorry double post.! also what annoys be that people only want to see the pairs from 4hhkk.. I mean they're newbies give them a chance. I love all the newbies but I just wanna see them expand mire since they are new. they will get more experience. Now Idk which kookwan is which.. I just know couples from 4hhkk r automatically kookwan which I disagree cause they havent worked with several people to make us judge yet
Aum and Kim are not koo kwan. The popularity of the other 3 couples made them koo kwan and it also had to do with the overall popularity of the lakorn. I see that the term has been misused a lot lately. It doesn't hold true like it use to be. It is pretty much difficult to attain. Some gets it off the bat (Yadech), some goes thru several people until they meet their koo kwan (KAteam/Ateam), others may never find one.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
well not Kim and aum i was hoping peopke know that cause Aum is already Aff's kookwan.. I hope this lakorn will air 2015 or end of 2014.. Not too much of them I might be bored.. But looking forward to the new genre for MK

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I disagree, it wasn't a double standard to bring up yadech. And it's unecessary to repeat myself like a robot.

Kim and Mark will forever be a koo kwan in my book. Nothing and no one will ever change my thoughts and opinions. Ever.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I disagree, it wasn't a double standard to bring up yadech. And it's unecessary to repeat myself like a robot.

Kim and Mark will forever be a koo kwan in my book. Nothing and no one will ever change my thoughts and opinions. Ever.
well said Meadow

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
lets just forget the previous comment and start this thread about MK, people have different opinions about kookwans, for me there is no real one yet... <3

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Is Markim absolutely confimed for this lakorn
or are they still deciding
though it does look like they are confirmed but i'm just asking fore clarification