[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
It's Maker Group.

Here is a short description.
Who would have thought Nalin would be married 3 times. Not with any random guy but to her best friend, Kob. He lives next door and they had been friend since childhood.

First time, they got married to please his dying grandma. It only lasted 7 days. They got divorced right after grandma passed away.

Many years has passed. They are still best friends. Nalin needs to get married to somebody, in order to get a promotion at work. She doesn't have anybody. So she asks for his hands. This time it's different. He started to have feeling for her. But his move was too late because Nalin just fall in love with another guy. What is he gonna be her husband or her best friend?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
lol no comedy please.
And I honestly, i wasnt really expecting markim...more like mark and preem LOL but eh watever...theyll have their chance haha

I want Mark&Taew for a change too please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol =D

Meadow

sarNie Adult
First of all, let's get this straight. I NEVER complained about Yadech. I just used them as an EXAMPLE. Stop misunderstanding so i don't have to repeAt myself.

How come when mk are reuniting again for the 3rd time, people complain like with the KA couple. But when yadech are goin to reunite for the 4th time, everyone is thrilled?!?!??!?!!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
And don't get mad, Mark will have PLENTY of years ahead of time to pair up with many other beautiul nang'eks in the future.

So, stop hating on this couple because it wasn't their choice to get paired up together again. it was actually the producer & ch. 3 executives decision.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
as much of a big fan of MK.. too soon.. I really want people to stop complaining tho.. Yes like MEadow said why is everyone so thrill about Yadech when its their 4th one.. Not tripping on them but u guys should be fair too. Mark and Taew is the pranang I wanna see next. PCKK havent aired and another one? I dont want that yet cause I havent seen pckk yet..And also because I want them to pair with someone new. Im really excited for Mk but im scared if they pair up too soon they will stop doing lakorns soon too.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
who gets mad? lool i dont think ppl here get mad, yeah they complain MK is paired up again, but eh with every couple gets paired the 3rd, they will say "them again! why not someone else" and so on and so far, so it's normal

Meadow, u have to understand the difference between MK and Yadech, who is MK and who is Yadech? MK hasn't made it big yet, are they even considered a kookwan? No, their last lakorn, 3NNT wasn't that big to make them a memorable couple on-screen. They dont have that many fans around here, in AF or in Thai comparing to Yadech, the couple has been famous for straight 2012, of course they have more fans, and of course everyone is thrilled for their 4th lakorn (notes: everyone here is "fans" not every single individual)

with MK, they are like other actors and actresses who are just pairing up back to back and ppl complain, that's all, if they are famous enough and gain more fans, u will see "everyone here is thrilled" cuz fans will love them to have another lakorn.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
No! really comfirmed ugh!! I want Mark and Kim to pair with someone else and then reunite latess. Anyways can we stop comparing EVERY dang newbie couple to Yadech yess.. they r more famous I get it.. About yadech being famous thats y they have so much commercials together and MK will soon be that.. No i dont think so KA was super popular and yet they are not doing a whole lot of projects together thats why people are not as bored with them..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
No! really comfirmed ugh!! I want Mark and Kim to pair with someone else and then reunite latess. Anyways can we stop comparing EVERY dang newbie couple to Yadech yess.. they r more famous I get it.. About yadech being famous thats y they have so much commercials together and MK will soon be that.. No i dont think so KA was super popular and yet they are not doing a whole lot of projects together thats why people are not as bored with them..

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
sorry double post.! also what annoys be that people only want to see the pairs from 4hhkk.. I mean they're newbies give them a chance. I love all the newbies but I just wanna see them expand mire since they are new. they will get more experience. Now Idk which kookwan is which.. I just know couples from 4hhkk r automatically kookwan which I disagree cause they havent worked with several people to make us judge yet

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Kim confirmed it here​

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1TYC9lhc6U&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]​

Credits to Kimmystation​

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Yeah sorry about that :lol: he said he will have this lakorn with kim :) hmm... I'll be sure to watch this since the storyline is a bit different compared to other lakorns​

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Kim comfirm to be in here and she say she was book long time ago WOW!!! just shock :) PCKK haven't even air yet and another Lakorn of MarKim or KiMark ehe is this a sense of something???