[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I just watch an interview by Mark. And he was ask if he have any lakorn after nm2 and pckk. He answer yes he does and he said it's this one. Then they ask with who he said with kimberley. Please correct me if im wrong. It starts at 5:43.
So, i guess this is another mark/kim lakorn together if im right. :)

Thanks for sharing, Aylove! :)

Can't believe Mark just confirmed that he'll be in ANOTHER lakorn with Kim !! So I was correct that this was going to be the future MK thread.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ You're Welcome. :D

I'm also happy that these two will get another one together again. Hopefully,everything stays the same. :)

Candyfruit

sarNie Juvenile
They're having another lakorn upcoming? Wow... I hope it will be something exciting! They should do a dramatic and slap/kiss. Hehehe XD

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
They're having another lakorn upcoming? Wow... I hope it will be something exciting! They should do a dramatic and slap/kiss. Hehehe XD
Hahah that will be good, but i'm not sure what the storyline is but when i know i will tell u about it^^

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
if one of the admin see this, please delete it cause i didn't know that someone already made a topic about this lakorn

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Kim gave an interview and also confirmed that it will be Mark-Kim. She said they booked her long time ago. She said it has nothing to do with her being close to Maker Group. The director, Khun Boom Runya, the director of Rak Pathiharn said that after reading the book, the image of Mark-Kim keep popping up in her head.

Pra'k and Nang'k are childhood friend, next door neighbor. I can see why they pick MarKim.

I hope the role will be different and challenging. I enjoy Mark-Kim but I wouldn't want them to do the same role over and over again.

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
By the way, Mark said they will start filming in 2-3 months. So next year, we wouldn't have to wait until Oct.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LOL I was in the process of merging the two after giving out a warninglol but my baby cousin woke up. Just make sure you have gone thru the thread at least once before making a post Anyways there is a guideline to formatting lakorn titles. It was on the second page.

fun

Expired Sarnie
LMAO there was three thread that I had to merge.

So is it Maker Group or the sub group Maker Y?

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
now they will promote markim like yaya and nadech. and i think mark met his real couple now