[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

heathvee

sarNie Juvenile
mark and kim again that sucks was expecting matt,margie or taew

prefer kim with older guys and mark with girls with younger looks,hope its just a rumour

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
LOL, I wouldn't be surprised at all. This is Maker Group so of course Kim would come to mind as their first choice. Besides, Ch3 seems to want to promote them as a couple.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Even I like both of them, I don' t want to see them to pair up again right now. It ' s just too much for me. I hope that it' s just a rumour.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Mark and Kim again????? So soon, but that's good news for MK fans!! Look at Yadech pairing up over and over again almost every year. So yeah, I'm not complaining. MK are just another couple that also have undeniable chemistry. :)

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
you are not complaining since u like Mark and Kim, when it comes to yadech, u do. Look, people will complain about Mark and Kim pairing over and over again, the fact that Mark and Kim aren't a recognized kookwan yet

but well, both Kim and Mark are Marker group's favorites, what else right? one is a gf of a producer, bound to happen

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mark & Kim agian yeppie...but i do wish Mark and Kim to work with other actress and actor...i dont mind Mark & Kim having lakorn back-to-back cause u can see i'm a "BIG FAN OF KIM" or u shall say Markim lol i dont mind but i dont want them to be pair up back-to-back like Yadech...Mark need to spread his along with Kim...ever since da 4hjhkk ended Mark have being pair up da same actress along with Kim...will beside Smart lol...i want Kim to be with Grate, Rome, Boy, etc...and Mark with Pream, Noona, Mew Laknara etc...

My whole piont is tat "I DONT MIND THEM PAIRING BACK-TO-BACK BUT I DO WISH THEM TO SPREAD THEIR WINGS!!! IT FOR THEIR OWN GOOD BUT I'M BEI G WILLIN TO SEE THEM AGIAN!!! NOT A PROBLEM :)

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Ai yah not mark and kim I hope no offense to km fans cuz I luv both of them but I hope mark and chalida get this role becuz it wld be a new role for chalida and mark can finally get his romance lakorn with chalida too lols altho I gotta say I kind of don't wanna se mint to be used by three men. I don't mind Mark & Kim pairing but if this is romance I NEED Mark & Chalida here right now lols jk but seriously

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm a hypocritical fan. I won't complain if my favorites are constantly paired, if i don't like the couple i'll complain.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Nalin is nang'ek's name kassadit is pra'ek's name I think and I think it says nang'ek and pra'ek faked marry because someone's grandma is sick and then after the grandma died then they would take their own paths? do not pay much attention to my words because i cant read much thai and i am not full thai.

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
Actually I don't know how much true about the pairing. I just read it at pantip and the person said she see it in Oho magazine that Markim will pair up in this lakorn. And Kim did say two days ago that she has a new lakorn. And also there are a rumour that Mark will be in Sai see plerng ,I guess with Mint Chalida and Nok jariya ' s lakorn and another P' Nok 's lakorn. I guess Mark will be in two of them.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Lol that's normal Oun CC and Im sure that applies to a good majority of people. As for me, it really depends on the pairing and whether I feel that they have chemistry. It also depends on the storyline and the durations of the couples previous works. Everyone is most likely going to use Yadech as an example so I'll use them right now. It's obvious enough that i adore that couple and most of their lakorns are decent, storyline wise IMHO. I don't exactly mind that they've paired up yearly but i would definitely "prefer" for them to expand their profiles with other actors and actresses. it's only fair that they work with others, especially when this is still the beginning of their careers and their lakorns have been back to back.

Regarding Mark and Kim, I really can't say much because PCKK hasn't aired yet. Based on what I've seen from SNNT, I see zero chemistry between them but my opinion might just change if they can prove me otherwise.

To be fair, all these younger generations actors/actresses really need to work with completely different people and stop with the mix matching of couples. If they're so keen about that then they might as well pair Mark with Margie and Umm with Chalida so that both guys have worked with all the 4HJHKK ladies.

Anyways, it would be nice if the links from the Pantip discussion or the scan from the magazine article is provided so we all don't have to jump into conclusions or make assumptions.

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Ai yah not mark and kim I hope no offense to km fans cuz I luv both of them but I hope mark and chalida get this role becuz it wld be a new role for chalida and mark can finally get his romance lakorn with chalida too lols altho I gotta say I kind of don't wanna se mint to be used by three men. I don't mind Mark & Kim pairing but if this is romance I NEED Mark & Chalida here right now lols jk but seriously
Me too, for this, I also want Mark and Chalida hahaha Markim already had a romance lakorn together from 3 Num Nuer Thong, so I don't want them to be pair up for this again.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Who said that i was complaining about yadech pairing up back to back?? I just used them as an example. So, calm down. Sheesh.

But anyway, i think what u were trying to say is the other way around. When yadech is paired up again for the 4th time, nobody is complaining or is bored of it. But when mark&kim MIGHT pair up only for the 3rd time, people turn crazy and start complaining. And their 2nd lakorn hasn't even aired yet and people are already against this pairing again LOL!

Mark and Kim will forever have amazing chemistry and other producers also notice it. Enough said.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
are u sure....... no one is complaining.... Yadech is over-paired..... if u mean "no one" here is their fans, of course yadech's fans wouldn't complain... just like it's now, people are complaining Mark and Kim are paired up again, cuz they are not Mark and Kim's fans, while some ppl here say "yeah I am happy" cuz they are Mark and Kim's fans looool

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I wonder who will be in here.
It's a remake????? Ive never seen the OLD one so it probably doesnt bother me seeing this remake..lol

~~~
Actually, as much as I love KiMark, I DO NOT want KiMark in another remake. If for a new script, I will love it. Not remake plz.