[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

jakjann

Jakjann
the title is: Thon Ruk Rim Rua
It is a Maker Y project... hmm ... who is the main actresses and actors foe this Company?
I hope the pairing could be Rome and Noon S. Miss both of them .... Like thier drama YTKGHKT very much.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Na not Noon S please and btw this is makers Y Khun Ja team she mostly go for her favourite like the 4+1 gangs Rome only has one lakorn with makers group under K'Nok J
directing mia taeng plerng boon is his 2nd one after hmm wouldn't mind him get a 3rd one
but doubt Rome he won't since he has like 3 more after mook liam petch but I would like
to see Aum with Rita

tinah

sarNie Coma
its khun ja's production so i think the pra'nang will be the younger gen. shes been picking newbies and younger stars for her lakorn latly

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Aff doesn't have any lakorns lined up, the only one she's rumored is that one with Ken, so she does have a possibility in here since Khun Ja seems to adore her besides Kim and Mint Ch. ;)

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
if aff then i want to see her pair up with rome or por t as once time for my third watch her lakorn before she will marry. i know she got alot lakorn in the pass,but i just watch like two lakorn of her one with bie one is with tik. so this pray if they pick her up then want to see these those rome n por t. or maybe she can with other one that's she hasn't pair before.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
if aff then i want to see her pair up with rome or por t as once time for my third watch her lakorn before she will marry. i know she got alot lakorn in the pass,but i just watch like two lakorn of her one with bie one is with tik. so this pray if they pick her up then want to see these those rome n por t. or maybe she can with other one that's she hasn't pair before.
yeah anything that has P'Rome in it will be awesome but lately the faith of seeing
Aff with Rome has been deadly disappear

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
Since its maker Y I'm hoping for Mint and Nadech! I really want to see them together since they never paired up. I'm starting to wonder why Mint doesn't have as many lakorns as the others :(.....for an older gen I'd want Aum and Rita lol

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
If you're talking about Mint Chalida, she has the same amount of lakorns as other newbies, two per year. For this year she has Nuer Mek 2 with Mark. Khun Ja also wants her in Sai See Plerng but depending on Mint's schedule it may or may not work out. However, if she isn't in Sai See Plerng she will have another lakorn for this year besides Nuer Mek 2.

If you were stating about Mint Natwara, then she doesn't have any confirmed lakorns for this year. But she's just recently rumored to be in that one lakorn for Tv Scene with Umm, Cherry, Rome, Chakrit, and Ja.

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
I was referring to Chalida....it just seems she has less. Sai see plerng is that a remake? Imma have to go in search of that thread.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
If you're talking about Mint Chalida, she has the same amount of lakorns as other newbies, two per year. For this year she has Nuer Mek 2 with Mark. Khun Ja also wants her in Sai See Plerng but depending on Mint's schedule it may or may not work out. However, if she isn't in Sai See Plerng she will have another lakorn for this year besides Nuer Mek 2.

If you were stating about Mint Natwara, then she doesn't have any confirmed lakorns for this year. But she's just recently rumored to be in that one lakorn for Tv Scene with Umm, Cherry, Rome, Chakrit, and Ja.
for the Tv Scene one Mint N maybe given another n'rai role

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was referring to Chalida....it just seems she has less. Sai see plerng is that a remake? Imma have to go in search of that thread.
sai see plerng is a remake the original played by Mew Lalita and Willy

tinah

sarNie Coma
Other than "tawan chai nai marn mek" Khun Jet has this lakorn coming up

Thanks to dolly for the update