[Ch3] Ton Ruk Rim Rua (Maker Group)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I wonder who will be in here.
It's a remake????? Ive never seen the OLD one so it probably doesnt bother me seeing this remake..lol

~~~
Actually, as much as I love KiMark, I DO NOT want KiMark in another remake. If for a new script, I will love it. Not remake plz.
It's not a remake but it a novel...a cool one as well...it a romance lakorn...so i'm super excite to see Mark & Kim pair up from this one but at da same time i kind off not lol dont ask me why but i'm 75% do & 25% dont lolololol

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
are u sure....... no one is complaining.... Yadech is over-paired..... if u mean "no one" here is their fans, of course yadech's fans wouldn't complain... just like it's now, people are complaining Mark and Kim are paired up again, cuz they are not Mark and Kim's fans, while some ppl here say "yeah I am happy" cuz they are Mark and Kim's fans looool
yes, true. If they are yadech's fans, of course they wouldn't complain. But as that person saying "no one" complains... wow man just wow hahah I'm also one of those people who complain about this couple hahaha I mean I am Mark and Kim's fan individually, but I'm not their fan as a couple. Talking about Yadech, I am their fan as a couple but I also get bored of them because these two are not just overly paired up together, but also too exposed. They have too much events together, so many CF's together, a lot of photoshoots for Magazines together, and even had 3 consecutive lakorns together, plus 1 more new lakorn pair up together again. Sorry if I defend some or most of yadech's fans here, but it's the truth, whether you like it or not, believe it or not, it's up to you.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
are u sure....... no one is complaining.... Yadech is over-paired..... if u mean "no one" here is their fans, of course yadech's fans wouldn't complain... just like it's now, people are complaining Mark and Kim are paired up again, cuz they are not Mark and Kim's fans, while some ppl here say "yeah I am happy" cuz they are Mark and Kim's fans looool
Well it's the truth yadech pairs up more than MK and havr commercials and everything together. That would more boring than MK pairing up again because MK doesn't do any commercials together. You're the one that is complaining about MK pairing up again OBVIOUSLY. Don't be so jealous of this couple pairing up again in the future.

K&K

sarNie Juvenile
*sighs why am I supposed to get jealous of this couple. I dont think I would be. However replace with another "annoyed" then I would.

You can't compare MK to Yadech, sweetie. Who is Yadech? and Who is MK? They are at different levels. MK doesn't have CF's together, doesn't have events together cuz individually, Mark and Kim both don't have that many CF's and events. So together-ly, they still don't. They don't have the appeal to the public ---- just yet -----

Just wait until MK gets famous like Yadech, see if they have many cf's, events, see if "no one" will complain or not

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
If you don't follow all Yadech commercial and events than it won't be as "boring." Some people won't complain as much or at all when it comes to their favorite but as for the non-fans they will likely complain more. If MK is confirmed to be in here than this will be their third lakorn equal to what Yadech have right now, unless Yadech get paired in that series which I'm not sure if they're confirmed yet. I'm not complaining about MK or Yadech since I like them, but I did wish that they will have a longer break before they pair again.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
Aiyah Yadech & MK are okay. To be honest I'm more of a Yadech fan and I don't find any couple to be annoying. I seriously don't mind MK but deep inside I really want MTEAM here. And yeah I admit I see no chemistry between MK off-screen or sometimes on-screen. I see more sparks with MTeam and Yadech more. Ok this is getting off topic. Who was directing this lakorn?

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
Aiyah Yadech & MK are okay. To be honest I'm more of a Yadech fan and I don't find any couple to be annoying. I seriously don't mind MK but deep inside I really want MTEAM here. And yeah I admit I see no chemistry between MK off-screen or sometimes on-screen. I see more sparks with MTeam and Yadech more. Ok this is getting off topic. Who was directing this lakorn?
This lakorn is from Maker Group, which is Kim's boyfriend's sister's company. However, I don't know who will direct this lakorn hahaha

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
If this rumor is true that this will be another Mark/Kim's lakorn then I'll be so happy but
the storyline,err, not so liking it though. Kim's character being married three times and
blah blah blah,uh, not my kind of storyline I'll enjoy. Lets see who will be confirm. Anyway,
Thanks for the news. :D

Meadow

sarNie Adult
*sighs why am I supposed to get jealous of this couple. I dont think I would be. However replace with another "annoyed" then I would.

You can't compare MK to Yadech, sweetie. Who is Yadech? and Who is MK? They are at different levels. MK doesn't have CF's together, doesn't have events together cuz individually, Mark and Kim both don't have that many CF's and events. So together-ly, they still don't. They don't have the appeal to the public ---- just yet -----

Just wait until MK gets famous like Yadech, see if they have many cf's, events, see if "no one" will complain or not
Uhhh, Whatever you say dear. But thanks for spamming the future MK thread though.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I just watch an interview by Mark. And he was ask if he have any lakorn after nm2 and pckk. He answer yes he does and he said it's this one. Then they ask with who he said with kimberley. Please correct me if im wrong. It starts at 5:43.
So, i guess this is another mark/kim lakorn together if im right. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlCR3nNkmRY&list=UU01sRKK7uec3IxyDMJs9Kbw&index=1&feature=plcp

pich15

sarNie Juvenile
You are right Aylove.
I guest that Mark's nang eks this year will be exactly the same last year. I feel that he will also has a lakorn with Chalida this year. Anyway I' m not to excited.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^thanksfor double checking. :)
Im glad they're having another one together. But im not liking the storyline though but i guess it's okay.ha.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah I don't like the storyline, but I think this role might be good for Kim because it's challenging and probably more different than what she had played before.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Yes yes yes yes...more excited now...let all hope therr nothing change ehe lol

fanny

sarNie Adult
I like both of them, but I would prefer they pair up in couple years later not back to back like this. I Dnt like to see same Pra'nang over and over within short period of time. I like to see Mart with Matt

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Yep,according to Mark in the interview that';s what he said. :) It's going to be another Markim's lakorn.
If nothing doesn't change its likely to be them. :) I do too. Hopefully this comes out better than the whole
storyline.