[Ch3] Tom Yum Rum Shing (Broadcast Thai)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
please anyone pin this lakorn cos its already on air and it is now Monday episode 1 is
Tuesday

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
finally found the right time to back here, on af. :cheer: it feels so good to be back! so here're some photos, all from yaya's ig

Can't wait to watch this!

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Oh. This looks promising. I was just watching the Perd Klong wick 3 show. Didn't know it was by Broadcast. My parents would love it. LOL.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Can wait to watch this lakorn only tomorrow so now it already air in thailand right I hope so.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I am so happy tomorrow I have no class. I'm excited that tomorrow this is airing. :)
Hopefully I wake up and get to watch this air.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh. This looks promising. I was just watching the Perd Klong wick 3 show. Didn't know it was by Broadcast. My parents would love it. LOL.
yeah this lakorn look so sanook mak don't miss watching this and bok
khun por and khun mae tur its really good, oh btw mintwix por/mae tur chob lukthung
song?

Katerine

Butterfly123
ekk excited for this only like 14 hours to go!
hopefully this is as good as it looks LOL
i'm gonna try and catch it live if i don't have to take my mum to work :coverlaf:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Just got done watching it live. And i Love it!!!!! Por T is so cute!!!!!!! Haha... Cant wait for next week .. I didnt saw the first 30 minutes so im going to watch it again later. Hah. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Just got done watching it live. And i Love it!!!!! Por T is so cute!!!!!!! Haha... Cant wait for next week .. I didnt saw the first 30 minutes so im going to watch it again later. Hah. :)
ha glad U like it :thumbsup: its a promising one atm I'm downloading episode 1
uploading to my Iphone