❤️[CH3] Tiwa Sorn Dao (Kantana Evoulution) Chippy Sirin / Puen Khanin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20181005-220502.jpg
Cr. to rightful owners
These two look cute! it seems like this will be a romantic lakorn bases in all the ig translations. there are plot descriptions but all in thai so far

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Screenshot_20181005-220741.jpg
Screenshot_20181005-220243.jpg
Cr. to rightful owners
Chippy has a nice body! and Ou is in this as well. This is like their 2nd time working together.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
here is a translation from one if chippys fans on ig:
"The story about the man who lived in the beautiful island and the beautiful smart girl in adventurial situation"

it sounds interesting but i would like to know more details!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I checked him out, he has good expressions & body language.
These two chippy & puen are their second time pairing. That lakorn was a huge sucess in rating & critics & won many awards, it was that lakorn made chippy gain nangek status.

View attachment 26044 View attachment 26045 View attachment 26046 View attachment 26047
I remember them pairing in this but i have never watched it. Puen looks much more manly now thank god and I'm so happy he doesn't have that hair anymore lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
More Updates

This is the second times for both actor and actress to play TV drama together after 3 years. Their first TV drama was Sud Kaen Saen Ruk in 2015.

Stang Disalada Disayanon, the Executive producer at Kantana Evolution, shares some photos of the cast on her Instagram account.

Short summary

(Puen Kanin will take a role of Tiwa, the heir of a millionaire while Chippy Sirin plays as Chom Dao, a pretty and clever girl. Tiwa and Chom Dao meet each other on the island in the middle of the sea.)
I wonder if Puen's character will be kind of serious or not? it doesnt seem like it. Chippys character seems like a nice friendly girl.
Screenshot_20181006-025456.jpg
Cr. to rightful owners

pinkangle

sarNie Egg
Peun is a really good actor but for me he just doesn't have that praek aura.
Hey i don't mean this in a bad way but what is a preak aura? I see a lot of people taking about that. Isn't it better to be a good actor vs having an aura but can't act? I feel like sometimes we pass up good lakorn's because the actor or actress does not have a praek or n'aek aura but might surprise us with acting. And i get what you are saying because when an actor has an aura about them it draws us the audience in to watch but i see a lot of people say this person or that person doesn't have an aura so i will pass it.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hey i don't mean this in a bad way but what is a preak aura? I see a lot of people taking about that. Isn't it better to be a good actor vs having an aura but can't act? I feel like sometimes we pass up good lakorn's because the actor or actress does not have a praek or n'aek aura but might surprise us with acting. And i get what you are saying because when an actor has an aura about them it draws us the audience in to watch but i see a lot of people say this person or that person doesn't have an aura so i will pass it.
So just speaking for myself, my kind of praek is charming. Theres a spark in their eyes that draws my attention, their voice is smooth. It is hard to explain because everyone has their own standard and taste. Its kinda like explaining why you fall in love with this person but not that person even if they are just as handsome and as sweet. With Peun, i find him boring to look at. I guess you can say he's not my taste? Like he's bland. You know how when you walk around some couple draws your attention and others don't? You dont notice everyone but you notice some. Well Peun is the everyone that just walks by. Like when i watch his lakorn where he's a second lead, his acting is great, better than the praek sometime but when the camera pans away, he's forgetful.

Sorry im not very good with explaining.

rae

sarNie Adult
I think the aura can also be interpreted as an it factor. Some leads aren't good at acting, but they show a certain presence/ charisma on screen. Someone like Tom Cruise, not the best actor nor is he diverse in genre, but good looks aside, there's something about him that's really watchable. :confused12:

Is Puen the actor in Nai Rissaya, or was it Rai Rissaya? Is he the guy that played the doctor?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Im so damnnnn happy i recently mentioned i wanted them to pair up againnnnnnn... :risas3::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6::sad6:
were they good in their first lakorn? and yayy you got your wish! and its sounds like a good storyline too!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
its kind of like an it factor/star power the person has. for example, pope isnt exactly the best actor but he has that charm and vibe that still makes you love watching him. the aura seperates you from those who are supporting actors and those who are main leads to most of us.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I think the aura can also be interpreted as an it factor. Some leads aren't good at acting, but they show a certain presence/ charisma on screen. Someone like Tom Cruise, not the best actor nor is he diverse in genre, but good looks aside, there's something about him that's really watchable. :confused12:

Is Puen the actor in Nai Rissaya, or was it Rai Rissaya? Is he the guy that played the doctor?
no that was ball jitpanu. puen has a lakorn airing right now with natalie if you want to check him out

Reactions: rae

rae

sarNie Adult
no that was ball jitpanu. puen has a lakorn airing right now with natalie if you want to check him out
Omg I thought for the longest time that Puen and Ball were the same person! I was scratching my head wondering why the change in hairstyle made him look so different. :risas3:

Thank you for answering my question! :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg I thought for the longest time that Puen and Ball were the same person! I was scratching my head wondering why the change in hairstyle made him look so different. :risas3:

Thank you for answering my question! :)
no problem lol

Reactions: rae

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
were they good in their first lakorn? and yayy you got your wish! and its sounds like a good storyline too!
Honestly the whole drama was good but chip and peun didnt end up together. They were okay not that great cause they appeared towards the end when the 2nd gen was older.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
9B296B32-4F4E-4E17-8F2F-4C8D01B9A8F5.jpeg
Cr. @yingalone
They finally started filming yesterday!! I’m excited for this one :) and I really love Chippy’s hair like this. It suits her ❤