[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Exactly! I luv it when a lakorn makes you feel for characters than what it has to show. Nk did showed growth and understanding when she’s all grown up. I like how the director did showed how she learned with the help of her uncle and maids without being actually there with her. It also shows that one major mistake can ruin you for a long time and that it will take some time to get that trust back and see that you’re not bad or the person you used to be.

oh I like this scene, it’s sexy how pk had his hand on her head.
View attachment 39403
Yes, that’s my fav. When I watched that scene,
I was like omg his hand placement lol.

I don’t know why but the scene of him in the leopard pajamas and her stomping his foot when he asked “Is it true what your jae said? How no one wants you, must be waiting for me.. well I don’t want you either.” And she stomp his foot so hard haha. It was cute and funny. Those words came to bite him back so quick lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, that’s my fav. When I watched that scene,
I was like omg his hand placement lol.

I don’t know why but the scene of him in the leopard pajamas and her stomping his foot when he asked “Is it true what your jae said? How no one wants you, must be waiting for me.. well I don’t want you either.” And she stomp his foot so hard haha. It was cute and funny. Those words came to bite him back so quick lol.
Haha, that scene was cute and funny. I like the look he gave when Jae told him Paeng never brought any man to her condo, he was secretly smiling.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha, that scene was cute and funny. I like the look he gave when Jae told him Paeng never brought any man to her condo, he was secretly smiling.
Yes, he was always secretly happy. Even when her friends said that they matched well, he would slightly smile. Meanwhile she was so annoyed lol. There’s so many scenes I really liked in this lakorn. Their behind the scenes made it even better because they seem so chill and natural with one another. I’m hoping they pair up again. I have noticed that Mark has been pairing up with his recent neks like Taew and Mew. So maybe it’s possible but I also want to see them with others as well.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, he was always secretly happy. Even when her friends said that they matched well, he would slightly smile. Meanwhile she was so annoyed lol. There’s so many scenes I really liked in this lakorn. Their behind the scenes made it even better because they seem so chill and natural with one another. I’m hoping they pair up again. I have noticed that Mark has been pairing up with his recent neks like Taew and Mew. So maybe it’s possible but I also want to see them with others as well.
Yes, I also do hope that they’ll pair up again. This is the first time that I really want to see him pair up with the same nk again. Imo, Mark has the best chemistry with Kao... it might be that this is the first time I throughly watch him and enjoy every scene of the leads. Him secretly smiling every time when he thinks of nk got me smiling too... too cute. Alright, I’m going back to watch all the fin scenes again, can’t get enough. :naughty2:. I’ve watched “My husband in-law” all the way too, but didn’t like his character the first half of the lakorn, then when his character got better, I wished that the lakorn would end already. There was too many characters in that lakorn. Lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, I also do hope that they’ll pair up again. This is the first time that I really want to see him pair up with the same nk again. Imo, Mark has the best chemistry with Kao... it might be that this is the first time I throughly watch him and enjoy every scene of the leads. Him secretly smiling every time when he thinks of nk got me smiling too... too cute. Alright, I’m going back to watch all the fin scenes again, can’t get enough. :naughty2:. I’ve watched “My husband in-law” all the way too, but didn’t like his character the first half of the lakorn, then when his character got better, I wished that the lakorn would end already. There was too many characters in that lakorn. Lol
Yes, I’ve been rewatching fin scenes since there’s nothing good right now. I didn’t like my husband in law. I tried so hard to get into it but just couldn’t so I’m with you haha.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol this is funny. Kao posted a picture with a caption, “Don’t study me, you won’t graduate” and Mark wrote “D” :pancarta:
3E143909-7EDA-4736-A474-1F5272DF59F1.jpeg

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
When did Ch3 lakorns get so long for no reason? I think length was my biggest problem with this lakorn. That and a whole bunch of plot holes.

It took me some time to get into this lakorn. The first episode was kind of hard to watch but it got better by the second episode. I liked how the pra'ek and n'ek's relationship was developed early on. I enjoyed seeing the n'ek being so n'rai-like with her temper tantrums and fights with people. Plus, you hardly ever get to see a n'ek try to rape the p'ek. I like Mark in these kind of roles where he's mean but underneath it all he's a softie. I really enjoyed the episodes where he works the n'ek at the farm. It would have been really interesting if he was actually handicapped too.

The lakorn started going downhill for me when the character Mark shows up. They spent too much time with Paeng being stubborn and wanting to investigate her mother's death. Then with Artit's mother wanting to break up him and Paeng. At that point I started losing interest since it took so long. There is no reason why a ch3 lakorn has to be more than 15 episodes unless it's a big story with a lot to tell, with lots of characters like Krong Gum. They could have spent more time with her father's suicide, which was so rushed and brushed over. He seemed so rushed that day and that needed to be explained. I also think they did Ling's character dirty. She had so much potential as a meaty character with her illness and her father's gambling problem but she became such a background character by the middle of the lakorn that she didn't have any further character development. I still have so many questions about her illness and why she's infertile. Her relationship with Non could have been developed better too. Also, Paeng's mother having an affair. I had so many questions about that too. The scenes Paeng had with her mother was so choppy too.

Kao's acting was really good here. I liked Paeng but she became kind of dumb by the last couple of episodes. Good thing that they made her plan to catch Mark smart. As for Mark, I enjoyed him here. I probably liked Artit a little better than Thienwat. Not going to be a favourite Mark lakorn for me though, I like my lakorns of reasonable length and this one became a chore by the end.