[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Noooo this is in the 2020 section now.
Honestly i feel like the drama is too short now because it aired every day and ended so quickly with in weeks.

vina

sarNie Egg
My Forever Sunshine is very addicting to watch even though some of the tropes here are already done in other lakorns before, Kao and Mark make it work for me really well. I finally found an entertaining drama of Mark Prin after Kluen Cheewit. This is my second drama of Kao too and I find her acting very engaging. She is one of the good ones in her generation.

Although I am still on episode 9 of the drama, I can say now that this will become one of my favs this year.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Kao is so adorable in this lakorn. Surprisingly the leads has really good chemistry. This lakorn is full of cute lovely scenes. It’s an enjoyable lakorn with lots of memorable scenes. Would like to see Mark and Kao pair up again!!
Yes! She’s super cute in this Lakorn. I think I like her in here more than the one with Great. I liked Suam as well but Paeng has a cuter personality hha.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes! She’s super cute in this Lakorn. I think I like her in here more than the one with Great. I liked Suam as well but Paeng has a cuter personality hha.
Same, I like her more than the one with Great. In here, she has portray the spoiled, bratty, and vulnerable 15 year old very well and grown up to be a mature understanding human being. Her character has depth and growth in here. Kao looks like a 15 year old in the beginning of the lakorn, she match this character so well.

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Same, I like her more than the one with Great. In here, she has portray the spoiled, bratty, and vulnerable 15 year old very well and grown up to be a mature understanding human being. Her character has depth and growth in here. Kao looks like a 15 year old in the beginning of the lakorn, she match this character so well.
Yeah, I think they did a great job with nek’s character development for sure! And yes, she still has such a baby face. She looks super young and still looks cute without make up.

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
Ugh... im late again. Does anybody know where I can binge this with eng sub?

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
im still debating on which scene should i add on to my signature, proposal scene or wedding scene?

or this one? maybe i should re-gif it earlier, and cut of right after the broke the kiss?

ideas please???

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
one thing is, lesson learned, i shall not read the novel from which any lakorn is adapted from, ahaha cause who knows if the writer will stick to the story or not. i really got a tad disappointed when they strayed from the book but it didn't hinder me from enjoying the lakorn ^^

vina

sarNie Egg
I just finished this lakorn today. It's so entertaining, lighthearted and romantic. It's the perfect drama series this holiday season.

I think this got to be the best lakorn this year for me. The nang'ek is not a pushover and the pra'ek is very smart. It's quite a rare thing to see in a lakorn series. There were also a lot of pranang scenes that gave me feelings like I have butterflies in my stomach lol. I love the two leads chemistry.

The most special reason for me why I like this drama a lot is because of Paeng, she started as a very misunderstood bratty character who made every person in Artit's life hate her because of her misguided attitude when provoked. She changed for the better because she matured as a person. She is the one person in the drama whom I think deserves happiness because I see her growth as character. As a viewer I love her to bits and pieces. Best female character in a lakorn series this year.

P.S. I am going to watch this drama again today to see what I have missed out previously. Hehe