[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I am enjoying this lakorn....but I feel sonix did a mistep with this whole Mark situation. They should have stuck to the book and let the pra'nang build their development.

I'm glad it'd be over in ep17 and doesn't seem to take over the whole ep from the teaser....just to jump to the mom conflict....they better make him keep firm like the book and have more sweet scenes...

The rating will drop because of the mark stuff...

Ppl would be happy with pra'nang development and sweet scenes...they could have use those moments for pk to court her & prove to her he is really in love with her and not a trick. Who/no one will complains about pra'nang sweet scenes?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I have a feeling there's going to be a willing between p'chai and his nong after he saves her from the evil mark.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Damn the spoiler said they only hold hands to sleep and he embraces her.

So its khun si and min that night in room 1105:fighting3::risas3::nut::facepalm:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I am enjoying this lakorn....but I feel sonix did a mistep with this whole Mark situation. They should have stuck to the book and let the pra'nang build their development.

I'm glad it'd be over in ep17 and doesn't seem to take over the whole ep from the teaser....just to jump to the mom conflict....they better make him keep firm like the book and have more sweet scenes...

The rating will drop because of the mark stuff...

Ppl would be happy with pra'nang development and sweet scenes...they could have use those moments for pk to court her & prove to her he is really in love with her and not a trick. Who/no one will complains about pra'nang sweet scenes?
Yeah, Mark was introduce too soon and he didn’t need to be in that many episodes. Hopefully after today the lakorn can just focus on having cute scenes of our pranangs fighting to get mom’s approval. When it was getting good, they added all the drama so it was cut short, which was disappointing. Thinking I may skip today since I saw enough bits to what happened.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
There is suppose to be a willing scene...

There is 1 in the book
In the book he demanded that she nurse him to health after he got injured right? And he told her he can't hold it in anymore. I wonder if they are going that same route cause with Mark in the picture, i dont think they'd get arthit in the hospital again, he's been hospitalised twice already tsk tsk

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, Mark was introduce too soon and he didn’t need to be in that many episodes. Hopefully after today the lakorn can just focus on having cute scenes of our pranangs fighting to get mom’s approval. When it was getting good, they added all the drama so it was cut short, which was disappointing. Thinking I may skip today since I saw enough bits to what happened.
Cause there's just too much mark in yesterday's episode i don't gif a lot cause i dont want to accidentally get his face in my gif lmao cause his could just appear out of nowhere

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Lmaoooo!!! :pancarta: I saw that and I was dying haha. I can’t believe there’s only three more episodes now! Hope the last three episodes we get all the loving!!!
Yes pleaseee to soften mum a bit. i love the way arthit handled nang, wish he'd bulldoze his way for mum to accept paeng as well lmao

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm salty. I wish they stuck to the book and kept the issues the mom & nang
Yeahhh you read the book right?
Since they drag the lakorn with whole mark drama, i guess we're not going to get that scene where paeng got arthit a gif for his birthday and he rejected it. Which then paeng ended up throwing the gift away. Then at the end after they got married, it turns out Arthit spent the whole night searching for the gift she had thrown away

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yeahhh you read the book right?
Since they drag the lakorn with whole mark drama, i guess we're not going to get that scene where paeng got arthit a gif for his birthday and he rejected it. Which then paeng ended up throwing the gift away. Then at the end after they got married, it turns out Arthit spent the whole night searching for the gift she had thrown away
I listened to the summary.

We also didn't see how her relationship changed with the maid....how they forgave them....her redemption....also he isn't supposed to be that crazy aggressive...manhandling and yelling at her...they taking care of each other when they were sick.

I felt they had material to use.....but they went the cliche typical lakorn trope

They really screwed it over with the mark plot. I bet the ratings went down on the heavy mark episodes

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
So I listened to the spoilers for tomorrow’s episode
And wth, Mark’s reasoning for killing neks mom... so he’s been obsessed with nek and had to get rid of her mom so he could get the one he really wanted. He is such a freaking creep! Tomorrow’s episode is going to be good but sad at the same time cause I believe nek will leave and maybe we will have to see some pek chasing her.