[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
The translated article about the drama and chanel 3 'strategy' for this lakorn. Cr to banmarkpantipinter.
http://instagr.am/p/CH7jFYUheiK/
I hope this lakorn works as per their strategy.. irregular scheduling can be problematic to regular viewers who are used to certain schedule. I agree Mark's lakorns are more popular outside Thailand but it should not hurt his career if this experiment doesn't bring desired results..

twister02

M♥K
The translated article about the drama and chanel 3 'strategy' for this lakorn. Cr to banmarkpantipinter.
http://instagr.am/p/CH7jFYUheiK/
I really like ch3's strategy in this. They know they can't dominate ratings game domestically especially with Ch7 around so they are finding ways to earn money thru exporting their dramas and it has been successful so far. This kinda also confirm the feeling of this lakorn being a "sacrificial lamb" to this experiment. Either way, they don't mind much the ratings now cause they already sold rights to streaming platforms for this lakorn. I kinda don't like the new sched. I hope they will stick to 2 eps per week or 3 eps per week format and this will be the first and last to be aired everyday in 2 weeks span.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm a binge watcher so I like it. This lakorn will do well. 2-4... I'm hoping 5....

I always always enjoyed sonix boom production and the summary I listened to was fun

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
"Ratings is an illusion and the real deal is selling copyrights to foreign countries"

I love how Ch3 entrusted Mark in this risk that they are taking. Regardless of the outcome, they already milked money by casting Mark in this alone. They know how Mark's name generates so much money overseas, hence, they strike while the iron is hot and gain profit from it. 2020, is actually a breakthrough year of Mark (along with 2017 since even up until today KC is still pretty relevant). All those Asian awards under his belt for this year alone. Even in Russian Elle Girl magazine where his lakorns, Kluen Cheewit and MHIL were ranked first and second for hottest lakorn in their country respectively. MHIL currently has 210 million views in Tencent China. If producers want money, you all can just cast Mark and expect a flock of international currencies coming.

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
This is actually my first time watching a lakorn live. Been a fan of lakorns since 2015 but after knowing that this will air everyday I decided to watch this live.

Although I oppose the idea of airing this everyday but half of me is still enjoying the fact that I can binge watch episodes 5-19 everyday.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
The "rating " is has some value towards the channel. They are just breaking into the international scenes. Chinese fans are subbing some lakorn.

RS are having movie and lakorn on wetv

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
First episode was very pleasant. I quite liked the fact that they showed the reasoning behind Kao’s bratty and erratic behavior. Her relationship with her parents and how she is so sad about it is something that I really identify with myself so I really understand and feel for her character. Her mother is honestly very cruel. Seeing how much your daughter is longing to have a better relationship with you and all you’re worried about is your social life. The dad is even weirder with how he doesn’t exactly seem concerned with his wife’s behavior. Like there’s nothing wrong with having friends and a life and career outside of your family but you can clearly tell the social life is far more important to her than her family life. Love the fact that mark’s character was the first one to really seem to understand how sad and lonely she is and offered to be her first friend! Sad to know their relationship will go sour soon :(

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I like Kao in here. In school uniform when she has one of her pouty look she seemed very young and innocent.

As bratty as she is it's understandable why she's being that way. A kid will do a lot of things to get attention and most of the time it’s not pretty. Because once a kid is desperate for the love that they are needing every little attention counts regardless if it's a bad one. The chemistry in episode one isn't bad. It's still the innocence that's showing.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
It seems the action will happen in ep 3. I hope it doesn't take the whole ep. I want 6 yr later halfway through ep 3.

Kao needs to have good looking parents lol

Poor nk. Pk dad is the only one who truly understands....

Let's see how it is and I'll check it out tomorrow....or if I can wait until nxt wk