[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

spanky

sarNie OldFart
When I 1st saw it was 5 days... I'm like wow....but I do like binge watching and not having to wait.

It may seem that way...that it is at a disadvantage.....but my gut feelings says this will do well.

Sonix has great lakorns that does well with minimal promotions because they have good content...i.e. two spirit love and the other O/ kim lakorn

I'm exciting for the lakorn....it looks fun
..has the whole package

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
I am back for another Mark lakorn this year <3
So far im loving the trailers, i don't find them too revealing, cause i have more or less read the novel with the help of Mr G , loving the chemistry between pranangs, i could see that they have worked with each other before in kom faek and they are comfortable with each other

November 19th just couldn't come sooner! Cause i really need to add on a gif from this lakorn to my signature gif collections

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's a more in dept summary if you would like to get an idea of everything.

Nek has a rough life. Her mom leaves her dad to live with the man she is having an affair with. Her dad cannot endure the pain so I believe he ends up killing himself or get sicks. Not sure which one cause I didn't listen fully lol. Nek's dad helped saved pek's family when they were in debt so his last wish was for nek to to marry pek. She then goes and lives with pek's family and falls in love with pek. He doesn't really like her like that but his mom insists. Anyways, one day nek can't take that he likes someone else. Pek gets drunk and she goes to his room and makes it seem like she was raped. After that pek denies it and gets in a bad car wreck. After that nek leaves and realized she was a horrible person and caused everything. Later she returns hoping to amend and fix all the bad ties she had with everyone and the things she did..

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart

. Nk tried to "rape" pk. They got caught and she accused pk
she felt guilty because he got hurt. She admit the truth. 6 years past. She no longer want to marry now. She is back to repent. She was hoping ppl have forgot about what happened. He make her suffer. She take it. She made a promise to his dad to make the flower bloom better? and when she is done, she will leave. Pk think nk is still trying to claim him. She is annoyed with him. Pk then start to chase her. She don't trust it.
Ending - got married & had 2 kids

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
I am back for another Mark lakorn this year <3
So far im loving the trailers, i don't find them too revealing, cause i have more or less read the novel with the help of Mr G , loving the chemistry between pranangs, i could see that they have worked with each other before in kom faek and they are comfortable with each other

November 19th just couldn't come sooner! Cause i really need to add on a gif from this lakorn to my signature gif collections

hello ! based on what i have seen on IG, their chemistry seems very good. may i know where we can read the novel ?