[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
And it will go against Mik and Aum's Fri-Sun lakorn too.
Yeah, Ch3 has been making such crappy decisions.
I am usually a big Ch3 fan but I’ve slowly been drifting away from that. I’ve been enjoying more Ch7 lakorns lately. I even have enjoyed a few GMM and channel 8 Lakorns so that says a lot. I’m not sure what Ch3 is thinking and why they have become so unorganized. I am beyond excited for this though and I really want it to do well. Ch3’s airing time is so crappy though. Don’t they see them doing those short episodes had their ratings go down bad. Bella and Pope’s lakorn was their first lakorn in the months that they aired normally and on normal days. They should take that into consideration for this one cause I can easily see this one do well and help them close out the year with better ratings.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
They have a meeting today since it’s the 2nd already in Thailand. Can’t wait to see pics. I really hope this lakorn is good because this was one of my most anticipated lakorns since I like both of the pranangs. I haven’t really watched a lakorn since SW so it’s been almost two months now.
http://instagr.am/p/CHCEkriFIgU/
So cute when Mark said he was glad to pair up with Kao. Funny when he said a lot of guys/peks are jealous of him. Great said that about her too when he played with her. Think the guys like her cause her previous series. I know that made her pretty famous. She has a lot of followers on ig due to that. More than some top neks.

http://instagr.am/p/CHAQC4CpdcO/

Last edited:

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
The MV is fun. The OST is stuck in my head.

But just when you thought My Forever Sunshine's 5-day airing period is too long, CH3 made it to 7 days starting December with a total of 19 episodes.

El0DbQ3U0AAtTkz.png Screenshot_2020-11-03-02-41-13-58.png

This lakorn is gonna end in a snap of a finger. Marathon viewing everyone?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
OMG

my first concern how this gonna be subbed , omg what this channel is doing with their works

Sonakshi

sarNie Adult
The MV is fun. The OST is stuck in my head.

But just when you thought My Forever Sunshine's 5-day airing period is too long, CH3 made it to 7 days starting December with a total of 19 episodes.

View attachment 39131 View attachment 39132

This lakorn is gonna end in a snap of a finger. Marathon viewing everyone?
I think channel 3 has a lot of lakorns for 2021 and they can't push this for next year. Because of covid19 the shooting has been behind schedule for a lot of lakorns and airing time got messed up... I hope this lakorn gets good ratings.. as for me it's always marathon viewing for all lakorns. If the end doesn't seem right or the reviews are bad I skip those lakorns. I usually complete watching each lakorn in a week at a stretch depending on my free time and hence prefer completed lakorns.

ms15joana

lowkey fangirl
I think channel 3 has a lot of lakorns for 2021 and they can't push this for next year. Because of covid19 the shooting has been behind schedule for a lot of lakorns and airing time got messed up... I hope this lakorn gets good ratings.. as for me it's always marathon viewing for all lakorns. If the end doesn't seem right or the reviews are bad I skip those lakorns. I usually complete watching each lakorn in a week at a stretch depending on my free time and hence prefer completed lakorns.
I won't expect good ratings for this due to its poor scheduling and how crappy Ch3 handled this matter. Mark's fans in pantip and twitter are furious with this set-up. They are disappointed even. They expect ratings to be in between 1-2 because of its lack of TV and SNS promotion despite the mvs and all. What more with its schedule that isn't so friendly to their target audience (young teens and young adults who are busy in school and career).

Subbing will also be hard at some point. Airing this 15 days in a row in December is a huge pain for subbers. We will just be lucky if wetv and viu will provide hard eng subs for this.

This set-up is really unfair for the actors who worked hard for this. Despite their complaints in twitter, fans have no choice but to accept that it is what it is and its not gonna change.

I am just gonna sit here hoping its gonna be a good lakorn (secretly crosses my finger that it will do well despitw the odds too). After all I'm here because I've read the novel.

Last edited:

twister02

M♥K
When I first heard the rumor about the scheduling, my first reaction was, "total injustice" to Mark and Kao who are considered A listers in Ch3 and yet they have given this schedule to them. I understand they don't want to risk releasing a new lakorn for December but them putting this lakorn as sacrificial lamb is also unfair not just to the cast but to the production team. I don't know why Sonix accepted this set-up tho but anyways, it's already there. I won't expect anything big for this lakorn given the set-up. I will just binge watch it once subs are available.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
New video's from 10-31-2020 :).

http://instagr.am/p/CHAD8UYnbuL/
http://instagr.am/p/CHAD_wdH8Sj/
http://instagr.am/p/CHDIvsEHLw2/

sonix_boom : My Forever Sunshine First Meeting ‼Monday 2 November
at Central World
Central Court 1st Floor
•Join P'Arthit (Mark Prin) Nong Pang (Kao Supassara ) P'Nont(Panjan Parama) Nong Ling(Ling Ling) and the team
•Ost MV Premiere
•Donation to the Kru-Nahm Charity,Chiangrai by buying limited edition My Forever Sunshine t-shirt designed by Duke Panudetch
Kru Nahm Charity is the charity that take care of homeless and abused
Kids, Ethnic child, the emergency shelter for children at the border.

#ตราบฟ้ามีตะวัน
#myforeversunshine
#ch3Thailand
#ช่อง3กด33

Last edited:

MKfan132

sarNie Coma