Teaser ? Hehe

Look so cute here
View attachment 38735

View attachment 38736

View attachment 38737

Mark with that hairstyle look young :love:
Omg those pictures :) :icon12: .

I tried my best to translate this, hopefully this is helpful

Interviewer(s): Thrab Fah Tawan, many fans are wondering what is next to come for the lakorn
Kao: they might be editing the lakorn now, filming ended before COVID19, we were rushing
Interviewer(s): that’s very fortunate
Kao: p’Tu managed the times very well
Interviewer(s): In the lakorn who do you play (what's your name)?
Kao: Pang
Interview(s): It is a normal name? (referencing her last lakorn where her name was suam, which translates to toilet)
Kao: yes, it’s a normal name now
Interviewer(s): The sneak peek photos sent to us that hasn’t been seen before…..p'Mark is very handsome
Kao: he is always handsome in every lakorn
Interviewer(s): thanks to the producers that sent us these photos
Kao: right, not even I have seen these yet
Interviewer(s): In the photos we can see you’re in your uniform (Kao: really). Yeah, are you playing a high schooler
Kao: yes, the story moves through from middle school to high school and when I get older as well
Interviewer(s): is p’Mark a bit naughty in the lakorn (‘pbak rai’ as in mean with his words)
Kao: a bit, but it’s both ways
Interviewer(s): the lakorn was described as romantic and spicy
Kao: there will be some degree of intensity
Thank-you :).

Glade

sarNie Egg
Banmarkpantip_inter on IG is sooo kind to translate a page from the novel! Just so that we could understand Arthit’s character as well as Wanfahmai’s

http://instagr.am/p/CBsZPJ3pLMa/
After Kleun Cheewit and MHIL success and now this , I feel like Mark become type cast to this kind of Jerk role.
I know he did so well in all these show with his angry stare n all facial expression but I miss his earlier role as mr nice guy. (Like Ab ruk online or 3 Noom Nuer Tong)

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
After Kleun Cheewit and MHIL success and now this , I feel like Mark become type cast to this kind of Jerk role.
I know he did so well in all these show with his angry stare n all facial expression but I miss his earlier role as mr nice guy. (Like Ab ruk online or 3 Noom Nuer Tong)
Typecasted means he got the same roles time and time again, Mark doesn't tho ? After KC he got casted as Jao Noi in Rak Nakara, then Gan in Kom Faek - both are nothing alike nor were them jerky

It's just that coincidentally he was casted in back to back from Thien in MHIL and Arthit in this

Glade

sarNie Egg
Typecasted means he got the same roles time and time again, Mark doesn't tho ? After KC he got casted as Jao Noi in Rak Nakara, then Gan in Kom Faek - both are nothing alike nor were them jerky

It's just that coincidentally he was casted in back to back from Thien in MHIL and Arthit in this
Oh yeah.. i didnt watch Rak Nakara since cant find with sub.
Totally forget abt Kom Faek. I like it but prefer Alex n Kao story in there compared to Mark n Kim romance.

twister02

M♥K
Mark was not a jerk in KC :lol: He was angry but he was never a jerk in there. Sathit actions were because of Jee and the bad people around her. Anyways, I guess because Mark become so hot physically and his overall charisma that's why these kind of roles (someone who has intensity and kinda jerk) fits him well. Producers probably saw him best with slap-kiss kind of lakorns but yes, as @wuzhangs said, he's not stereotyped in these kind of roles because he was able to do other roles and it was just that Thien and Arthit will be back to back this year or early next year.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Sathit wasn’t a jerk, he’s a softie inside beneath all those anger :risas3::risas3:
I think Mark’s proper jerk role is Thien hahaha phew ooh and Techit hahaha his literally debuted with that role

Arthit would just be mean to nangek for a valid reason that is she lied and that lie almost cost him his life

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Mark just has that bad boy persona so that’s why he fits these roles so well. I don’t think he’s typecasted but it’s just that so far his most memorable roles have been the ones where he was more mean and stuff compared to his nicer roles. He’s not typecasted yet and his next drama with Taew, I don’t think he’s playing a mean or jerky either. Well just have to see what he accepts next!

Glade

sarNie Egg
Mark just has that bad boy persona so that’s why he fits these roles so well. I don’t think he’s typecasted but it’s just that so far his most memorable roles have been the ones where he was more mean and stuff compared to his nicer roles. He’s not typecasted yet and his next drama with Taew, I don’t think he’s playing a mean or jerky either. Well just have to see what he accepts next!
Well said.. His most memorable role are with more mean behaviours.
I say his acting skill damn good bcoz he looks always sweet n cute in his interaction with Kim on IG , interview etc.
He always give me the vibe of romantic n caring bf.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Well said.. His most memorable role are with more mean behaviours.
I say his acting skill damn good bcoz he looks always sweet n cute in his interaction with Kim on IG , interview etc.
He always give me the vibe of romantic n caring bf.
Mark is definitely sweet and cute with Kimmy in real life but he’s kind of known to be that straightforward and bad boyish guy in his career history in real life. Either way I’m hoping in the future we get to see full on mean mark in a role. I don’t think this role will be super mean. I wanna see aggressive and crazy p’ek for Mark like Harit in Jam Leuy Rak. He would suit it so much!

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I've already read the novel. The story may not be interested like MHIL but because of Mark, I will enjoy it..hahaha If this lakorn follows the novel, most of the scenes will be in farm.
This can be turn out the comedy or slap-kiss we don't know but I think it may be comedy.

"Fahmai moved into Arthit's house after her parents died. She knew she was going to get kicked out of the house so one day, she set up a plan to get Arthit into bed. Instead, Arthit stormed out of the house and got into an accident. He survived but his hate for her grew. She was sent abroad for 4 years then 4 years later, she returned because she made a promise to his parents. She thought time will heal all wounds but that wasn't the case, instead, it intensified even more. " (source: dramalist.com)
Oh thanks For the summary. It makes a little bit more sense now. I never doubt Mark’s acting or charm, he’s always captivating to me. Hehe :D

but I’ll be honest, I haven’t fully watched or enjoy Kao like others so I really don’t know what to expect of her. But I’ll def check this out when it airs. Usually if its really good, I love catching it live! Huhu :p

~