[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

spanky

sarNie OldFart
When I did the google translate, it translated to episode.
It's a give and take with Google translation.

I guess in general we rarely see 23 + eps unless it is an evening lakorn at 1 hr.....not that it can't be but I guess I don't see/believe it

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
there is no way it will be at 23 ep i think they will film and cut it to maybe 15 ep max or 16

seems his character here will be sadistic they barely sharing any sign or anything how things are so yeah i'm sooo curious

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
there is no way it will be at 23 ep i think they will film and cut it to maybe 15 ep max or 16

seems his character here will be sadistic they barely sharing any sign or anything how things are so yeah i'm sooo curious
I would like to see a role like that for mark but I think this one is more of a romcom type of lakorn than anything slap and kiss like. Unless there is a little bit of it thrown in like they did with Great and Kao’s lakorn.

I’m super excited to see their kiss scenes! Mark and Kao are all for real kiss scenes so I’m sure there will at least be one real kiss scene. Hope to see a teaser soon since they are over halfway done. Wonder if they will show it at the Ch3 big vic event next month.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I would like to see a role like that for mark but I think this one is more of a romcom type of lakorn than anything slap and kiss like. Unless there is a little bit of it thrown in like they did with Great and Kao’s lakorn.
there is comedian in here so yeah i won't be surprised if after all it turned to a light drama genre

I’m super excited to see their kiss scenes! Mark and Kao are all for real kiss scenes so I’m sure there will at least be one real kiss scene. Hope to see a teaser soon since they are over halfway done. Wonder if they will show it at the Ch3 big vic event next month.
this will close filming soon based on the producer soon may mean a month? we will see
http://instagr.am/p/B7lDcXwh3lT/
but i doubt they gonna added this to the ch3 big vic cause mark already has MHIL in that unless they are planing to air mark's dramas too close to each other

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
there is comedian in here so yeah i won't be surprised if after all it turned to a light drama genre

this will close filming soon based on the producer soon may mean a month? we will see
http://instagr.am/p/B7lDcXwh3lT/
but i doubt they gonna added this to the ch3 big vic cause mark already has MHIL in that unless they are planing to air mark's dramas too close to each other
Can’t believe how fast they are gonna finish this!! And yes you are right about the Ch3 big Vic. I forgot about marks other lakorn. It’s probably not gonna be aired until the end of the year maybe :(

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Can’t believe how fast they are gonna finish this!! And yes you are right about the Ch3 big Vic. I forgot about marks other lakorn. It’s probably not gonna be aired until the end of the year maybe :(

Maybe late spring...early summer