[CH3] Thrab Fah Mee Tawan (Sonix Boom): Mark Prin/ Kao Supassra

Glade

sarNie Egg
Mark really had grown so much as an actor, and i really really am suffering from withdrawals for MHIL..... i want this lakorn to be released fast but i also don’t want to let MHIL go orz
Too fast is not good. we will keep on comparing n found new one lacking. (It's always the case if the 1st one is so good)
For me I rather go watch some boring show in between n come back n apprrciate Mark with one of his angry stare (which this one sure will have according to synopsis)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Woop woop this thread is so active now haha I’m seriously excited about this one. I’m hoping they didn’t turn it into too much of a romcom. I wonder if this character is supposed to be mean than his character in MHIL?

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This is my most anticipate lakorn. I’m only coming in here hoping for real updates so I hope we get some soon.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Woop woop this thread is so active now haha I’m seriously excited about this one. I’m hoping they didn’t turn it into too much of a romcom. I wonder if this character is supposed to be mean than his character in MHIL?
From what I've read he's mean towards n'ek cause he do not trust her, like he's always suspicious of her and well it's a valid reason cause of what she did in the past

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I hope Mark is just as eye candy in here. lol. Sometimes, when they're not eye candy, I lose interest. lol :p

mayday

sarNie Hatchling
From what I've read he's mean towards n'ek cause he do not trust her, like he's always suspicious of her and well it's a valid reason cause of what she did in the past
Is athit anything like thian so far?
I just miss MHIL so much that I can’t wait for this to air so that I can see glimpses of thian again! Oops I mean athit! Hope his chemistry here with Kao is sizzling as well... has anyone watched kao’s lakorn? Is she new? I haven’t seen her before

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
I just miss MHIL so much that I can’t wait for this to air so that I can see glimpses of thian again! Oops I mean athit! Hope his chemistry here with Kao is sizzling as well... has anyone watched kao’s lakorn? Is she new? I haven’t seen her before
She has one recent lakorn which is screening now, I think with Grant/Great Warinton.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Arthit from the book is seems to be an all around good guy, just a little on the stubborn side, but mostly just hostile towards n’ek
So no not similar to Thien from MHIL
Kao i think just signed with ch3 few years back, she was paired in Kom Faek with Alex, i guess from there producers saw potential betwen Mark and Kao. Before that Kao was from gmm?? Someone correct me if im wrong, she acted with Tor Thanapob in Hormones and this girl can act and she can kisssssss so i am really looking forward to both of them on screen

She has one recent lakorn which is screening now, I think with Grant/Great Warinton.
My secret bride with great yes, that’s a rerun it finished airing a while back

milaneves

sarNie Hatchling
Arthit from the book is seems to be an all around good guy, just a little on the stubborn side, but mostly just hostile towards n’ek
So no not similar to Thien from MHIL
Kao i think just signed with ch3 few years back, she was paired in Kom Faek with Alex, i guess from there producers saw potential betwen Mark and Kao. Before that Kao was from gmm?? Someone correct me if im wrong, she acted with Tor Thanapob in Hormones and this girl can act and she can kisssssss so i am really looking forward to both of them on screen

My secret bride with great yes, that’s a rerun it finished airing a while back
She worked with Tor Thanapob in O negative too. And she is good in acting. Growing too. Some said that her role with Great was great (sorry for the pun, I couldnt help it 5555555)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Kao is a better actress than like 95% of ch3s actresses so as far as acting we have nothing to worry about. We just need to worry about whether they’ll have good chemistry and if the actual producing will be good.