[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

soooooooooooooooo ssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddd no more chaba and thong aek aaaaaaaaaaaa
NO MORE CUTE MOMENTS :(

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i feel happy sad this mix feeling of hard to say goodbye *sigh*

will share the photos

the emotional phase were i clap for kim and mario for realllllllllll they did a phenomenal job in their character braavvvoooooo

love that they show friendship is a valuable thing

AND OHH MMMYYYYYYYYYYYYY THIS SWEET RECOVER THE SWEEEETEST

:lol: :lol: :lol:

koadadai

sarNie Adult
Translated by google translate.
cr. nikis
from: http://www.diyidan.com/main/post/6295053995607591268/detail/1?channel=share

"Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang" has scale, the director will not end it with tragedy

March 18, 2019

Who ever thought about it? "Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang" will reach this scale.

"Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang" aired on Channel 3, starring Mario Maurer and Kim. First of all, everyone admitted that they really don't think "Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang" will perform well in terms of ratings and trends.

The drama itself shows the life of a doctor in the country? Herbal medicine? It may be nearby, but not many people are interested? Not necessarily watching. Small camp, small production, there are several scenes. Quietly shooting, did not promote anything when shooting, shooting only took five and a half months.

However, "Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang" trailer was released and it started to look really good. Channel 3 began to work harder. Then began to increase the intensity to make it the headlines more eye-catching. Don't expect it at first, to the surprise, the play was very interesting. Everyone was attracted and then launched a rating of 4, which is considered very high in the channel 3 .It is not only high in ratings but also very good in network evaluation.

After that, everyone began to compare the show with "Bpoop Phaeh Saniwaat" of Channel 3. Most of the comments said that the show is good, but there is no way to become a phenomenon. In the next 10 years, still don't know which drama will have such a good evaluation. The film crew did not want to participate the competition. Everyone is doing their best.

"Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang" is not a very dramatic drama, very serious against the negative textbook . it is a relaxed drama. Although the play is centered on comedy, it also conforms to medical ethics. Grandpa, as a doctor, does not intend to cure the sick, but when the patient is facing a fever, he cannot see the man dying and try his best to heal him. The Royal Doctor bowed to Thongaek in his own mistakes. Thong-Aek was able to protect the witch doctor who killed his grandfather.

"Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang" is more than just a comedy. It has a deeper connotation. Its average rating is 6.33, and more than 80 million people pay
attention to it. YouTube, including all episodes, should be viewed more than 100 million times. It has always been at the forefront of the drama that be attention in Twitter. It is always a trend.

Celebrities in "Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang" have also formed a trend. In many advertisements we can often see Mario. Before Kim was always commented on various news, her face was even bigger than Mario's face in the news, because the heroine has more comments. Most of them say that she and mario have a good chemical reaction. Most comments are positive, said that their husband and wife relationship in the play is sweet like sugar.

Have never thought that "Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang" will go to this step. All members of the film crew are very satisfied with the ratings and the web evaluation. Director Chudapha said that in fact, in order to satisfy everyone, they filmed the happy ending. In fact, the real history is in the era of plague, and people like thongAek and chaba are not spared, so the reality is painful, but in the drama we absolutely Will not kill everyone's beloved character, because this is a comedy.

adif

~$m!£€~♡
I watched live last night, it was super funny and cute. Chaba and TA 'kidnap' chongko's child...hahahaa
Thailand and my country just one hour diff. I slept late last night bcoz i watched the BTS and now i am so sleepy at the office. Hahaha.