[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm not surprised at all the rating drop that korean scene was absolutely useless and that using kla and pong to make them jealous was also useless yesterday was a filler ep to just show the jealousy of married couple until the epidemic come but i'm still impressed they still reached 10 on bkk i knew it from last week they won't be able to beat last week rating cause last week ep was like an end ep with the wedding and all anyway they are still on the 6 witch rant them among the hit still the producer can still be happy for it :)

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Haha. I love how writers are making our ancient nang'eks more mischievous and daring. First off we got Karakade, second we got Maeng Mao and now we have Chaba. I haven't been disappointed with our female leads in the recent ancient lakorns at all. . . .well the ones I've seen.
Yeah I like the saap roles. I even liked Bella as Kadesurang. Ironic that the modern roles are more rieb roy. There is more joy in this depiction of old Thai society.

I am kind of annoyed by the 7th episode which is where I am because most of the time Thong Aek was boiling medicine for the princeling (a very handsome one) and it doesn't do a hero a lot of favours to be bowing to someone else throughout the episode.. My favourite part would be Chaba's interaction with her brother after her engagement.
I can understand why Punjan is not yet p'ek though he has the look and the talent. He is too hasty and direct he needs to work on maintaining a bit of an aura and keeping some things subliminal and understated.
This weekend I plan to binge the rest. Here I was still sad about Chaba's reluctant engagement and they're already married !

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
If Chaba is pregnant, Thong Ek should be the one who knows this. And no way she's sick, isn't she.

<3MY

sarNie Egg
My heart hurts for Chaba and TA! Poor TA’s stress level is off the roof. So we know Pong is pregnant. Is Chaba sick or pregnant? Maybe Chaba just have extremes pregnancy symptoms? Sorry guys I’m in denial :crybaby2: