[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
SO SORRY EVERYONE BUT MYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD i'm laughing until my cheeks hurts will update later
it's a 100000000% worth watching ep garanteeeeeee happiinnnesssssssssssssssssssss

Ele

sarNie Adult
I am so satisfied with this episode. Chhaba and TA got married. They both are so beautiful and handsome with their wedding clothes. So happy to see their sweet scene , but annoying the dad keeps interrupting their happiness. To bad, when they about to have first night together, chhaba is having period :pancarta:. Enjoy watching very much :thumbup:

twister02

M♥K
I especially love the scene where Kim can't contain her laughed when P'Ohn drunked dance :lol: Kim tried so hard not to laugh but eventually gave in and laughed at the end. It was so spontaneous to me and unscripted :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i don't even know from where to begin each second was worth wacthing in this ep it was epic to me ofcourse
it for real makes me get ride of alllllllllllllllll my stress i laugh with tears that's what i want a good comedy laugh :D

i will just share what i could saved

man to man talk

the bride is scared

set up to trick the dad

AND THE HILARIOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS PAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRTTT :pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta::pancarta:

<3MY

sarNie Egg
I didn’t catch episode 11 live but from what I’ve seen so far, TA and Chaba haven’t had their first night yet right? I’m laughing cause TA is anticipating it so bad but luck is never on his side. They better have one hell of a first night next episode, please include the morning after too.

adif

~$m!£€~♡
Ep 11 is super funny...who didnt watch yet please prepare tissue..ur eyes will tearing up because of laughing so much. I really enjoy TA and Chaba's father scene, they like Tom and Jerry.. love Chaba's family...they are a beautiful family :love: