[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
me when i saw the rating i honestly didn't felt the ep deserve 7

but i guess the thai people and me are having a complete opposite taste they love drama :lol: they love to see people suffer thonagek and chaba suffered so much last night

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
WOWWWWWWW I didn't expect it to be that high. :clap::clap::clap::clap:Tomorrow's episode should be higher then since it's the wedding. To be honest, I loved today's episode. At least Thong Ek and Chaba's scenes anyways. The meeting and getting caught by Chaba's dad was so intense and romantic. I know some people don't want any drama at all and just want pure comedy but in my opinion, the drama and angst in this lakorn is just perfect. I like that there's a good balance of everything. Makes it a very wholesome lakorn and not just light hearted. And even during the serious moments, they still manage to throw in a little humor like when the whole family all came to shield Chaba and Thong Ek. :risas3:

Ame

sarNie Egg
WOWWWWWWW I didn't expect it to be that high. :clap::clap::clap::clap:Tomorrow's episode should be higher then since it's the wedding. To be honest, I loved today's episode. At least Thong Ek and Chaba's scenes anyways. The meeting and getting caught by Chaba's dad was so intense and romantic. I know some people don't want any drama at all and just want pure comedy but in my opinion, the drama and angst in this lakorn is just perfect. I like that there's a good balance of everything. Makes it a very wholesome lakorn and not just light hearted. And even during the serious moments, they still manage to throw in a little humor like when the whole family all came to shield Chaba and Thong Ek. :risas3:
:thumbup:

twister02

M♥K
I think the runaway scene will be after their wedding. Maybe TA can't do some lovey-dovey or sleep at Chaba's house (there's one scene where they have big, black eye bags :lol:) so they decided to runaway and be at his house instead (where he's comfortable). The dad might not like it hence the scene where he is stopped by the other family members.

Really love the wedding dress. They looked so cute. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I think the runaway scene will be after their wedding. Maybe TA can't do some lovey-dovey or sleep at Chaba's house (there's one scene where they have big, black eye bags :lol:) so they decided to runaway and be at his house instead (where he's comfortable). The dad might not like it hence the scene where he is stopped by the other family members.

i can go with this possibility too :D

MomRamy

sarNie Adult

I think this might be true because the is a scene in a preview where they were sweet and hug each other and her dad was sleeping by her side so they can’t do anything else:risas3:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I just finished catching up with the two latest episodes. I loved everything, the whole drama, the knowledge, the drama, the comedy, the romance. I actually really loved the Kla and Pong scenes because I started shipping them from a few episodes back. I knew they were going to end up together anyway, but I just didn't imagine it to be this intimate. But a part of me still feels bad because like Mae Klin said, "Why does everyone like Thong ek?" I feel that Kla is just sleeping with Pong to get back at his own love life, but somewhere deep down inside him, I also believe he likes Pong.

I just have to say that Mae Mor Mun is so evil! I dislike her to the fullest and feel so bad for the assistant. She listened and did everything that mor mun told her to do and gets betrayed in the end.

<3MY

sarNie Egg

That might be true! I think TA and Chaba had their first night at his place. :naughty2: Chaba’s father probably still try to interrupt them and prevent them from being sweet with each other. :risas3:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this will be hilariouuussssss

maybe the dad will pretend he is sick to make chaba and ta take care of him instead of doing their intimate thing :lol: this daaaad he is tooo much even married he will be after them