[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

do you understand thai ? i knew sh ewas exposing but didn't get exactly what she is saying
I only understand about 40%. Punjun and Mario said that Kimmy told them to play with Nong Best (she told them quietly):risas3::risas3::risas3: and Nong Best said there were only Punjun and Mario playing with her and Kimmy liked to tease her. Kim playfully told her to go and sit next to Punjun.:pancarta::pancarta:
Sorry if there are any mistakes because I'm not fluent in Thai.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 8

Now Chaba and the other's know now that Pong's mom did posioned the food.

I like the scenes with Tong Ake and Prince

Aww poor Chaba she doesn't want to marry Kla, He dad is so selfish making her do this.

Aww Chaba is so sad :(, her brother can see that.

Aww she is thinking about Thong Ake now (Heart), Poor Chaba :(.

Aww Thong Ake sees Chaba, They miss each other. Aww hug/kiss oh darn Thong Ake is dreaming.

Yay Thong Ake saved her :).

Chaba thinks he is a ghost, Aww Chaba spending one last day with him :(. Aww these scenes are bittersweet. Aww she is saying goodbye :( (I am crying mess), OMG Thong Ake said I love you to her.

They finally, know the truth about what happend to Thong Ake's Grandpa.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ep9 is the bessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttt if i can give it more than 10 i would the 2 hours passed so fast i want more :D

now i wonder how the debt thing will be solved cause it's the only problem in the story right now i was thinking of this possibilities

* perm will be the one to clear the debt in another way

* thong aek will know about them debt and will ask help from the queen (the most far possibility)

* kla will ask his mom to forgive the debt

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 9

Even Kla knows she love him.

Oh no now the boys are fighting.

Aww poor Thong Ake, he is so sad to.

Haha that Cotton Candy scene was cute.

Oh no the boys are going to fight.

OMG this Chaba and Thong Ake, is she drunk, Chaba making Thong Ake and Kla hug.

Aww Thong Ake is takking care of her.

OMG her dad hit her :(. Poor Chaba.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
ep9 is the bessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssttttt if i can give it more than 10 i would the 2 hours passed so fast i want more :D

now i wonder how the debt thing will be solved cause it's the only problem in the story right now i was thinking of this possibilities

* thong aek will know about them debt and will ask help from the queen (the most far possibility)

Yea it could be one of these, agreed.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally, all caught up! I love that Chaba's mom told her dad to stop being a selfish jerk. He caused the problem. It's his debt. So he needs to fix it.

<3MY

sarNie Egg

I think Thong Ake will probably clear the debt. It might have something to do with the gift that the princess (I think she was a princess, not the queen) gave to Thong Ake before he headed back home. I remember him saying that he’ll cherish it for the rest of his life. We don’t know what’s in the box yet so maybe that’s the solution to the debt.

MomRamy

sarNie Adult
what is this about ? the outfit or the style doesn't look it related to the lakorn but it was posted by the producer

If I’m not wrong, that is the tradition Thai formal wear for bride use in wedding reception! I’m sure there will be wedding scene just don’t know if the groom will be TA or Kla:confused12:

<3MY

sarNie Egg
It looks like a wedding scene, maybe it’s TA and Chaba’s wedding. It appears to be the style of clothing that people in the palace wear. Will the princess and her son reappear later in the lakorn?