[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I watched up to episode 7 without English subs because I was so curious to find out what happens next. I both dislike and understand Kla. He sees Chaba falling in love with Thong eak but he knows she is still too young and clueless to understand she loves Thong eak, so he wants to tie her down before she gets away. He is a selfish man.
When Chaba is sad, she is the proper amount of sad. Not too melodramatic. Goes without saying that she and Mario are doing a very good job.
Earlier it was like two youngsters playing and studying together, but now the real world is interfering - death, pain, love, the expected role of women, the class differences. I have no idea what will happen next!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i usually post this in kim's event thread but i think she talked a little about the lakorn int he beginning but not sure what she said

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Mario and Kim are dancing together at this year Ch. 3 anniversary:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuTmxViFGkP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1s4skd5xouapm

I think Mark is pairing up with Mew and they’re next to Mario and Kim.
this is not from this year this was from last year :)
they will have their rehearsal in the stadium probably this Thursday and friday

can they give me a DVD of bts with this two i will laugh all day along and it will be a good therapy to me from stress of life :lol: :lol:

<3MY

sarNie Egg
this is not from this year this was from last year :)
they will have their rehearsal in the stadium probably this Thursday and friday

can they give me a DVD of bts with this two i will laugh all day along and it will be a good therapy to me from stress of life :lol: :lol:
Oh I didn’t realized Mario and Kim danced together last year. Hopefully, they’ll have a segment together this year. I’m giggling watching Mario dance, he seems to have such a funny sense of humor.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuVuiFfAuZJ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=xfipfrhe5zvb

This is too cute! I don’t blame Kim for catching dust in her eye cause if Mario looks at me that way I’ll be blind already :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
seems the engagement won't stop :facepalm: they really need to end this love problem thing with chaba and kla cause it's like turning in vain let's just jump to the run away :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
ll i wait for now is the run away scene i know it's not good example to run away but it's so unfair to keep pushing chaba to marry kla ana put that much pressure on her , her dad is no different than the witch they both use the daughter for their own reason he know chaba doesn't love kla but still

the anger in thongaek