[CH3] Thong Eak Mor Ya Tah Chaloang (Sonix Boom) Mario Maurer / Kim Kimberley

<3MY

sarNie Egg
It sounds like such a fun lakorn to shoot because everyone is naturally very friendly and funny. I like that one of the reason why Kimmy wanted to pick up the lakorn was because she’ll be working with Mario. I feel like Kim and Mario’s pairing is long overdue especially when they’re in the same generation. Also, both Kim and Mario are super popular in Ch. 3 too. Naturally, Mario is super good in comedy so I knew he was going to kill it in this lakorn. I’m very impressed by Kim so far, I like that she’s not afraid to look ugly and be un-n’ek-like.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
kim did practice the other day

and it's bless to find someone that welling to help someone else who can't understand really kindness still exist :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

so this is kim's interview part about this lakorn

She got up and put on thai traditional clothing for the role of Chaba in a new lakorn Thong Ek Mor Ya Tachalong with a new koojin Mario who played Thong Ek
Today is a good day for an exclusive interview because she came to join an event that follows the footsteps of Thong Ek.
Q: when you first accepted this role, did you think it would be this popular?
A: i never expect too much in any lakorns i accepted but i would always do the best I can with everything thats given me. Like when i got this script, i knew it was going to be good because each characters shines and i really like this type of genre.
Q: being a halfie, were you worried about playing a period lakorn?
A: i was worried. I even asked p'Chudapa (producer) about it. She told me that it's a romance comedy that is different from the norm. I asked if the language would be difficult because I've never played this type of era and she said it wasnt. She then told me the story and it got me excited to play. Plus i get to play alongside p'Mario too. Then when i read the actual story, it was fun cus i get to do all sorts of stuff such as dancing ridiculously and sword fight!
Q: are there any concerns pertaining to this lakorn?
A: no worries cus it's fun. I get excited to go on set. Although it took us only 5.5 months but we all gotten close because we filmed 22 scenes per day. Plus the director was strict and naggy (laughs). His nsme is p'goong (shrimp) but we all call him p'kai (chicken) because he's naggy (meaning: chicken's biting is called jik, which can also mean nag)
Q: would you say this lakorn changed your style?
A: only my outerwear and hairstyle but with comedy genre it has be natural which is why there's a little of me in there. Like Mario's character, if anyone else played it, it wouldn't be as great. He's really good in it cus he looked at all the details and even added his own. It often made me forget my script and laughed
Q: so is Chaba you?
A: not completely. The comedy part yes but the original jokes, no cus my brain is slow. The person most difficult to play with is p'On Seepan (lol). I get exhausted playing with her but i see her in every lakorn. She always makes me forget my script (lol) Now I just dont look at her, she's too much (lol)
Q: are you happy with the feedback?
A: im happy. Im happy for the staff with all the positive feedback. Did i feel pressured by the ratings because the first was so good? Kind of. I felt a little disappointed (when it dropped) but it's ok i did my best. It's all up to the viewers on what they want. This lakorn is different from what we've seen in thai lakorns.
Q: are you expecting it to be as popular as BPS?
A: Oh that lakorn was historical and came at the right time. Plus it was a really great lakorn and can't really be compared because it's a different lakorn with different cast. The only thing that is the same all around is that those who made lakorns wants the viewers to enjoy watching it.
Q: this lakorn involved traditional medicine, how familiar are you with it?
A: in all honesty before I accepted this role, my uncle started to use more alternative medicines. We tried everything for my dad. We knew there's side effects to modern medicines so we started to use traditional medicines without side effects. However we only used some stuff, not all. Then when i took this role, i told my uncle that it's good and now he's using more alternative medicines too. Even i use it when needed.
Thanks for sharing :).

twister02

M♥K
Exactly! But I think, Pong might also play a role in this since you know back then. Chaba might also found out about what Kla did & made him break off the engagement. Because I know, on Wednesday, our heart will be breaking for P’Thong Aek & P’Chaba.
I'm thinking the same thing as you. That secret need to be revealed so that Chaba's parents will also break off the engagement since this is a big thing on their era (?). I really hate a little Chaba's father. He is just thinking of clearing off his debt (probably from gambling) by "selling" off his daughter.

adif

~$m!£€~♡
so it's confirmed nickun and margie will have an appearance in this drama this will be a wild drama i think too they said there will be other guests
I only watched part 1 & 2.. i though 4 of them was there becoz they are the presenters for the same product. (Dr Jill).

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
I only watched part 1 & 2.. i though 4 of them was there becoz they are the presenters for the same product. (Dr Jill).
no 100% they will be guest in the drama let's see how and why will thongaek be an international doc :lol:

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Watching finally episode 5. I do not like what their parents are doing. Kla is already behaving restrictive as if he's her husband.

Thong eak actually is beginning to love Chaba because she's strong and is speaking up for Pong's rights. Women power !

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I'm watching their 3 zaap appearance... Why are they so hilarious? :risas3: Kim can put comedy under her belt. She's so smooth. The whole cast blends together so well.

It's interesting that Margie and Khun are special guests. I didn't realize Mario & Khun were about the same age (maybe Khun is older). They just call each other by name.

adif

~$m!£€~♡
I'm watching their 3 zaap appearance... Why are they so hilarious? :risas3: Kim can put comedy under her belt. She's so smooth. The whole cast blends together so well.

It's interesting that Margie and Khun are special guests. I didn't realize Mario & Khun were about the same age (maybe Khun is older). They just call each other by name.
nickhun b.o.d June 1988..i don't know about mario..but he's also 1988 right?